ADVERTISEMENT

Unbelievable

Mar 10, 2018
I wasn’t going to come back after Chris banned me after the VT game. I said at that point if pitt couldn’t win that game, where they shot lights out, VT was awful from three, we weren’t winning any ACC games. I was banned for being too negative.

I still read, and am astounded that Gary, smf, and Fsgolfdr are allowed to post inane and stupid threads on a daily basis. Why exactly are they allowed to post twenty threads bashing pitt and crying about stallings getting the buyout? Why are there 70 Sean miller threads. And a thread about buzz Williams? I am absolutely convinced one of them at least is related to KS.

Finally, the threads being bumped are priceless...really exposed steel curtain, pittbb80, recruits, bobfree, and td for the frauds they are.

Chris, feel free to ban me...I’m going to be extremely positive going forward though and am 100% behind the new hire (unless they hire Seth Greenberg or herb sendek).

I wasn’t going to come back after Chris banned me after the VT game. I said at that point if pitt couldn’t win that game, where they shot lights out, VT was awful from three, we weren’t winning any ACC games. I was banned for being too negative.

I still read, and am astounded that Gary, smf, and Fsgolfdr are allowed to post inane and stupid threads on a daily basis. Why exactly are they allowed to post twenty threads bashing pitt and crying about stallings getting the buyout? Why are there 70 Sean miller threads. And a thread about buzz Williams? I am absolutely convinced one of them at least is related to KS.

Finally, the threads being bumped are priceless...really exposed steel curtain, pittbb80, recruits, bobfree, and td for the frauds they are.

Chris, feel free to ban me...I’m going to be extremely positive going forward though and am 100% behind the new hire (unless they hire Seth Greenberg or herb sendek).

Think about the type of person you are. Constantly getting banned over and over again from an internet message board.

Think about the person your parents or partner want you to be.

Are they the same person? Or would they be embarrassed in how you act?

I’m in astonishment how people act on this board. But you embarrass me. Not as a Pitt fan, as a man, as a human.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT