ADVERTISEMENT

USMNT Tonight

Probably "mind your own ****ing business" He was not responding to anything, anyone was saying to him. He needs to be waiting for each teammater on that field tonight inside the lockerroom, apologize and ask for their forgiveness.

I mean he does this against T&T...imagine how this impacts the US if this is against even a mid level Euro team or mid level South American squad let alone a top dog.
Oh Matty.

Reactions: noelr
This is why Turner got dropped at Nottingham Forest.

Two bad goals. You can’t get beat near post on the first goal. Should never happen. But he slipped on the fine playing surface.

T&T.

Lol.

Good gosh. Please T&T score 3 more. I'm watching on my laptop, about 60 seconds behind you guys.

Terrible Turner.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Wait…they need 3 goals?

So the away goal rule is in play?

Honestly, Eff Sergino Dest. He should never be called up again. He is the catalyst for this right now.

I don’t know any of the rules (but I think I’m perceptive enough to know what’s going
On haha) but one of the announcers most definitely made it a point to talk about an away goal.
So because the US shut them out at home and T&T did not score in Austin, we now have the tiebreak by virtue of Jedi’s goal tonight.

This could be the opening Zach Steffen needs to get back in. What used to be a really solid position traditionally is now very average.

From what I can tell CONCACAF has kept the away goals rule but CONMEBOL got rid of it. Although this functions as the qualifier for the CONMEBOL Copa America, it's primarily the qualifier for the CONCACAF Nations League. Or something like that

• Haha
From what I can tell CONCACAF has kept the away goals rule but CONMEBOL got rid of it. Although this functions as the qualifier for the CONMEBOL Copa America, it's primarily the qualifier for the CONCACAF Nations League. Or something like that
I'm torn on the away goal rule. In away it sucks to reward a tie but in a way its good to reward a team pushing on the road.

BTW, if anyone is interested and doesn't mind the Spanish, Universo has the Brazil - Argentina game tomorrow night.
Messi has never scored in a senior competitive game against Brazil. Brazil has never lost a home qualifier, but did lose in the Copa final at home against Argentina a few years ago. The last time they were scheduled to play in a qualifier in Brazil, the game was abandoned after Brazil sent health officials onto the field to try and forcibly remove several Argentina players. Should be a good one at the Maracana tomorrow.

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan
Messi has never scored in a senior competitive game against Brazil. Brazil has never lost a home qualifier, but did lose in the Copa final at home against Argentina a few years ago. The last time they were scheduled to play in a qualifier in Brazil, the game was abandoned after Brazil sent health officials onto the field to try and forcibly remove several Argentina players. Should be a good one at the Maracana tomorrow.

Last Thursday both Brazil and Argentina lost World Cup qualifiers on the same day. I'll bet that hasn't happened very often.

Sergino decided to give new meaning to concacaf’d. Looks like it will go in the books as a lost match.

Such a weird confederation.

Btw, any other nations league games on tonight?

Sergino decided to give new meaning to concacaf’d. Looks like it will go in the books as a lost match.

Such a weird confederation.

Btw, any other nations league games on tonight?
Panama Costa Rica is tonight. Other two games are tomorrow

Am I interpreting Beasley that he is kind of excusing Dest's behaviour? How is that possible? Nothing I saw leading up to that excuses that behaviour

Am I interpreting Beasley that he is kind of excusing Dest's behaviour? How is that possible? Nothing I saw leading up to that excuses that behaviour
Beasley is not good at his job.

But listening at halftime didn’t give me the feeling that he was excusing it.

Beasley is not good at his job.

But listening at halftime didn’t give me the feeling that he was excusing it.
I don’t think so either. He even said at half Berhalter the player would have handled that kinda garbage pretty quickly. Mentioned Bocanegra and someone else as well who would have went after Dest.

Honestly, Eff Sergino Dest. He should never be called up again. He is the catalyst for this right now.

I cant help but wonder if he was shacving points. The only other time I can remember someone trying that hard to get kicked out of a game was Norman Dale when he wanted his assistant to take over and give him responsibility to help change his life.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan McMurray
Eric Wynalda is NO fan of Derp a derp. I just listened to his Sirius xm show with Jason Davis. He has laid out exactly why this dipshit should never have been hired in the first place, let alone brought back.

Eric Wynalda is NO fan of Derp a derp. I just listened to his Sirius xm show with Jason Davis. He has laid out exactly why this dipshit should never have been hired in the first place, let alone brought back.
Yesterdays show? I’ll pull it up on the app

Did he say who he wanted as US coach?

Did he say who he wanted as US coach?
I only caught about 25 minutes which was purely critical of his handling of the Dest situation and how he basically lost the match for the US with his crappy in game tactics and decisions after the red card

Yep, yesterdays
I just started it and of course he addressed the very first thing I wondered when I watched that match live…and that was why his first substitution was taking off Gio and not one of the two strikers. I thought it was odd, but I didn’t really question it because I’m a former club and HS coach, he’s coaching a national team, and it’s Trinidad and Tabago. I figured there was something far beyond my notice level understanding.

I just started it and of course he addressed the very first thing I wondered when I watched that match live…and that was why his first substitution was taking off Gio and not one of the two strikers. I thought it was odd, but I didn’t really question it because I’m a former club and HS coach, he’s coaching a national team, and it’s Trinidad and Tabago. I figured there was something far beyond my notice level understanding.
So something that Wynalda threw out there, but it was very brief and not touched on again. Weah and Puli do not like Gio. I found that interesting.

How was he the beat coach in the world available? The USSF prints money. They could have had almost anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT