ADVERTISEMENT

UWW juniors and seniors nationals

Ryno53

Redshirt
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2013
Going on now got about 10 guys with Pitt ties in the field. Will post updates later just watched Burnett’s first round match he looked really good

Reactions: persp and _DBHoops
Going on now got about 10 guys with Pitt ties in the field. Will post updates later just watched Burnett’s first round match he looked really good

Mick vs. Ryan Jack (NCSU) coming up next on mat 13. That's a matchup we could eventually see several times at 149.

Pletcher had an entertaining match but drops a close one to eirerman in the senior division

Lledo is 3-1 with a pin and a tech fall, I swear this is the most fascinating guy on the team. Always aggressive, loves to go upper body and throw, pins a lot and gets pinned a lot. Rocking the honey badger hair today, too.

One thing to note is that he wrestled 184 and 197 last year, but he is at 79kg (174lb) for this tournament. I wonder if, having missed on McNally, the plan is for Lledo to compete with McGill there. I think he's for sure a guy that the staff wants to be a multi-year starter. Might have to wait one more year though

Reactions: persp
Burnett finishes 3-2. Both losses were close as can be, one was a tie (freestyle is weird) and one was a one-point loss where he finished a shot right at the buzzer, could have gone either way. I don't know anything about the guys he wrestled, aside from Jack.

Reactions: persp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT