ADVERTISEMENT

VB: vs #4 Louisville - 10/25/24 Match Info

6-2 took a lot of cajones especially in set 5. Huge huge huge hit by bayless on the outside after stafford got blocked on two consecutive points. That really killed Louisville’s momentum and it was absolutely awesome to see a young setter and a young hitter execute in a tense setting like that

Also VVG was insane in the back row in game 5. Insane defense for a non libero

Reactions: HOF Coach
6-2 took a lot of cajones especially in set 5. Huge huge huge hit by bayless on the outside after stafford got blocked on two consecutive points. That really killed Louisville’s momentum and it was absolutely awesome to see a young setter and a young hitter execute in a tense setting like that

Also VVG was insane in the back row in game 5. Insane defense for a non libero
I gotta say I hated sticking with the 6-2 at the end of the 5th and still think it was the wrong decision despite winning on the net error. You can’t leave your best players on the bench in crunch time. And Nisa’s lack of foot speed was hurting us badly at times. Yes she had some great moments and I was all for her serving instead of Babcock late in the sets but I would’ve only gone 6-2 for that one rotation and put Fairbanks and Babcock right back in. But hey, it worked, and we won, so can’t complain too much

I don’t know Mike. I kinda have been feeling that way every time we’ve played against her the past 3-4 years.
I don't have any idea how many times in the last few years I've started applauding what I  thought was a Panther point only to have Scott keep the rally going on some impossible, mystifying save. No idea how many times. But definitely amounts to a sh*tload.

Such a fierce competitor, she's been a joy to watch during her Louisville career.

Bre's athleticism was on display in this match. It was the best she's looked physically all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT