ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest vs NCST (its only good win)

cpc247

Redshirt
Jun 26, 2013
NCST was on the 5 yard line 3 possession in a row and ended the 1st half 13-3 (yes 66% of redzone = 3 pts). Pitt will not have a problem running it down their throats. I am not bringing the "jinx" it's just a fact of the matter that Wake is not a good defense at all. NCST likes to get cute and pass on 3 and 2 (bailed out Wake) and when they don't get it it really makes for a tough nice and kills momentum. NCST also has no running game with some of the injuries they have had. Pitt will beat Wake by more than 2 touchdowns see you soon Clemson. Also look for the Weaver to have a huge day he has been really good against the RPO even if we haven't as a team.

Both backs over 100 yards
3+ sacks for the D
WR will go over 100 yards

35 - Pitt
17 - Wake

H2P!

The first quarter is the biggest key to this game. If they come out similar to what they did against VT, this team should continue to excel. The senior leaders have been waiting a long time for a moment like this, I have to imagine they will have the team ready.

The first quarter is the biggest key to this game. If they come out similar to what they did against VT, this team should continue to excel. The senior leaders have been waiting a long time for a moment like this, I have to imagine they will have the team ready.
Yes. Getting the lead or at least not falling behind more than 10 or so at any given time. Allowing us to rely on our strengths.

Reactions: jctrack
NCST was on the 5 yard line 3 possession in a row and ended the 1st half 13-3 (yes 66% of redzone = 3 pts). Pitt will not have a problem running it down their throats. I am not bringing the "jinx" it's just a fact of the matter that Wake is not a good defense at all. NCST likes to get cute and pass on 3 and 2 (bailed out Wake) and when they don't get it it really makes for a tough nice and kills momentum. NCST also has no running game with some of the injuries they have had. Pitt will beat Wake by more than 2 touchdowns see you soon Clemson. Also look for the Weaver to have a huge day he has been really good against the RPO even if we haven't as a team.

Both backs over 100 yards
3+ sacks for the D
WR will go over 100 yards

35 - Pitt
17 - Wake

H2P!
I like your confidence. I thought when they kept trying the outside zone out of shotgun they got stuffed but when they ran right at them they (NC state) had much more success. Wake's defense does seem fast but I'm not sure how stout they are. The closer the game gets the more I sense a quiet confidence from the team. I hope we hit them in the mouth all day long till they don't want to play anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSSTartan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT