ADVERTISEMENT

We have some incredibly stupid coaches

That's not the whole story, but you probably know that. Nevertheless, he should have been smart enough to realize that when the spotlight is on you because of who you are, you probably shouldn't throw someone through a glass door.

Like I said, tip of the iceberg.
He threw him through the door (first ever hearing it was glass) like in Hollywood or were the two guys engaged and the other went through first? If Sheard laid down in the fetal position and let the guy kick him I would’ve read on here it was no wonder that team underachieved because they were nothing but a bunch of wimps.

she needs to let him know he’s a lame duck who isn’t going to get squat for resources or assistance (this should be easy, given Pitt doesn’t want to give much of that to football anyway). Life will be made miserable for all involved. He can then decide to quit or negotiate a far more reasonable buyout if he wishes…or do what he should do and acquiesce.
That would be the stupidest thing ever done by Pitt athletics ... and that's saying something.

Reactions: TD_6082
Hahahaha. Talk about doctoring stats.

Narduzzi winning percentage: 57.66%.

Wannstedt winning percentage: 57.53%.

They're the same goof.
WVU, Louisville, USF, Rutgers, UConm, Cincinnati, Syracuse...

Serious competition back in the Big East. Wanny never faced PSU & we all know how good the Irish were back in the Charlie Weis years.

Hahahaha. Talk about doctoring stats.

Narduzzi winning percentage: 57.66%.

Wannstedt winning percentage: 57.53%.

They're the same goof.
WVU, Louisville, USF, Rutgers, UConm, Cincinnati, Syracuse...Serious competition back in the Big East.

Wanny' never faced PSU & we all know how good the Irish were back in the Charlie Weis years.

I actually don’t see that. They have 4 receivers who I think can be good. They have Bart ( at least until transfer portal day ) …..they need a big time back and 2 offensive lineman. Their scheme playcalling makes them look worse than what they are. Also in college football you have to always be developing all your quarterbacks on the roster including your back ups and I don’t think Cignetti wanted to develop any quarterbacks. He just wants them ready to play. That’s not a good sign for a program that needs a coordinator that is good at developing quarterbacks.
Eh. Bart can go. Has the Rep because of a hurdle. Hands suck. Only rebuttal for anyone is who else ya got?

I've thought Carter was overhyped on this board for years, and I still stand by that. But he seems to be in a different gear this season - a Qadree-esque transformation. So why not him on 1st and 2nd down and C'Bo on 3rd? C'Bo has a great block yesterday and is a weapon out of the backfield. But running him between the tackles on 1st and 2nd down doesn't seem to be playing to his strengths.

Reactions: TD_6082
Eh. Bart can go. Has the Rep because of a hurdle. Hands suck. Only rebuttal for anyone is who else ya got?
Not going to be too hard on Bart, but a lot of fans make him out to be something he's not.

I hope he stays, but there are a shit ton of college TEs a lot better than Bart.

Acc championship
That's a bit of a stretch. That ACC title was 11 years removed from Wanny being fired.
That would be the same as shooting yourself in the foot three times and hitting Powerball 10 years later and being thankful your shot yourself in the foot.

Reactions: NCPitt
Please follow the thread rather than just following me. Your post has NOTHING to do with my post.
My post is about how and who call no huddle .
Which is the topic I responded to
You claimed it a stupid idea - but our OC has used it and he’s hired by the OC to make those devious alonr
Why the disconnect ?

Not so stupid as to recommend cutting off support for the football program ... as you did.
You have cut off financial support of football for how many decades now ?
I’ll give you west club seats for BC
Just to give you a reason to attend

You claimed it a stupid idea - but our OC has used it and he’s hired by the OC to make those devious alonr
Why the disconnect ?
Wake Forest, had been playing with 2 safties high the whole game. Their entire defensive game plan revolved around not letting Pitt beat them deep. Tbh, Pitt probably should have used more no huddle in that game.

Shotgun no huddle against FSU would have been comical to watch. 100% chance it wouldn't go well.

Just because they did it against Wake doesn't mean they should have gone with it against FSU. The Noles teed off on Jayden Daniels trying to play catch up. I'm trying to think of one logical reason that would support the belief Pitt would have been anything other than a trainwreck going no huddle.

Punting on that 4th down... That's something I didn't understand. Still don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelcurtain55.
Why the disconnect ?
That topic was not in my post. You're confused as usual.

You have cut off financial support of football for how many decades now ?
I’ll give you west club seats for BC
Just to give you a reason to attend
I have cut off all support for Pitt.

That isn't the same as the AD cutting off support for the football program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT