noon - ABC: Florida State @ Clemson
noon - ESPN2: Virginia Tech @ Marshall
noon - ACCN: Army @ Syracuse
3:30 - ESPN2: Miami @ Temple
3:30 - ACCN: Boston College @ Louisville
3:30 - CBSSN: Duke @ UConn
6:30 - CW: Georgia Tech @ Wake Forest
8:00 - ACCN: North Carolina @ Pitt

- Surprised FSU/Clem didnt get ABC primetime but Texas/Baylor did. Maybe not as many people watch FSU as they think?

- VT/Pitt will be the battle of 1-3 teams next week

- UVa is the worst team in the conference. I never liked either of the Virginia school hires.

- Syracuse better be on upset alert.

- Duke/UConn sounds like a heck of a basketball game

- BC/Lou and GT/Wake seem like snoozers. Mediocre to bad teams involved.

- Pitt attempts to finally win a Saturday night game vs a P5 team. We haven't won many of those in the last few decades.

Friday
7:30 - ESPN: NC State @ Virginia

Saturday

- Surprised FSU/Clem didnt get ABC primetime but Texas/Baylor did. Maybe not as many people watch FSU as they think?

- UVa is the worst team in the conference. I never liked either of the Virginia school hires.

- Pitt attempts to finally win a Saturday night game vs a P5 team. We haven't won many of those in the last few decades.

Pirates playing away in SC on Saturday night and they get first dibs on Clemson's parking lots.

Friday
7:30 - ESPN: NC State @ Virginia

Saturday

Good analysis. UVA is the worst team in P5. I’m not certain they can beat W&M.

I won't be watching Pitt. I refuse to watch a stubborn man force an incompetent qb down their fans' throats. I'm out and I said I was unless something changes. Only so many fall Saturdays to enjoy. Watching "him" qb would ruin my day and stress me out. Not worth it. Weekends are for relaxation and happiness, not angst and loathing.

My TV listing show this is an 8PM game on ACCN? We finally get prime time or later afternoon games, instead of noon, noon, noon (which I hate) and it has to be at a time when our team appears to suck and the coach doesn't care to fix it.

I won't be watching Pitt. I refuse to watch a stubborn man force an incompetent qb down their fans' throats. I'm out and I said I was unless something changes. Only so many fall Saturdays to enjoy. Watching "him" qb would ruin my day and stress me out. Not worth it. Weekends are for relaxation and happiness, not angst and loathing.
Watch the #8 ranked Pitt volleyball team open their ACC schedule....Duke Friday....UNC Sunday. I do it all the time....rarely disappointed.

Reactions: cease10 and Dan1911
You should at least tune in to see if HCPN makes a QB change.

Reactions: Dan1911
It’s too bad most of our games can’t be on CW, most still don’t know that there are games on there now. This would be a good season for that

tOSU @ ND is at night. ABC likely shooting for a ratings win over Fox’s Big Noon Bearcats game.

Yea, I think ESPN is conceding primetime to ND/OSU and trying for a big noon win. Stinks for fans of those teams as that should be a prime-timer but this is a business. The noon games are terrible this week. Oklahoma @ Cincinnati is probably the next best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT