TFBaum

Junior
Jan 22, 2020
I like Miami +17.5 against Alabama
I like UCLA +3.5 versus LSU
I like Western Michigan +17.5 - Michigan
I like FSU +10 versus ND

24hr-Logo_web.jpg

I don’t think they will win the game but first game of the season 17.5 is a lot of points.

Yeah. I could just see it being like 35-10 or something pretty easily. I admit that I almost always take the favorite when I bet, though. It's an odd habit.

I like FSU +10 versus ND
So why the love on UCLA? I would think they would lose that game handily. Also, I'm not sold on FSU keeping it close with ND. ND isn't Alabama, but they are likely going to be a good team this season.

So why the love on UCLA? I would think they would lose that game handily. Also, I'm not sold on FSU keeping it close with ND. ND isn't Alabama, but they are likely going to be a good team this season.
Chip Kelly. He is In year 4 and his team should really healthy from having a year off. FSU I don’t they will win but keep it close.

I am no gambler, but, If i were, the only one I would put some money on is western michigan.

My very early calls:

Bama 41 Miami 16
LSU 36 UCLA 24
Michigan 31 WMU 20
ND 33 FSU 17

Last edited:
Reactions: JSSTartan
I like FSU +10 versus ND
I haven’t bet on games in a long time, but at first glance, I’d take the opposite on every game.

alabama is gonna roll over miami and have their backups in by the beginning of the 4th quarter. watch this one where they'll be covering by halftime, increasing their lead in 3rd and then put in their 2nd and 3rd teamers and King and miami will come back and cover, only losing by 17 and coming away with a moral victory..

I like FSU +10 versus ND
I would not take Michigan +17.5 against W. Michigan. Their D is pretty good. 1 or 2 ex panthers playing there, but more importantly Michigan's offense hasn't exactly been lighting it up. If u feel confident go ahead but I would stay away.

Even with a bad year last year, LSU scored points. UCLA has a bad defense. I think LSU will roll in that one.

I would not take Michigan +17.5 against W. Michigan. Their D is pretty good. 1 or 2 ex panthers playing there, but more importantly Michigan's offense hasn't exactly been lighting it up. If u feel confident go ahead but I would stay away.

I would take Michigan + 17.5 for all the money I will make in my lifetime. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT