ADVERTISEMENT

What a great game. Congrats to the coaches

JokePa

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2010
my post game thoughts

- I was at the game with my 2 teenage sons and we unluckily sat in a mass of psu fans. BUT... they were super nice so nothing bad to say about that. Maybe I should say thanks!

- our team was so fired up. After the very first 3 and out I really thought it was going to be a blowout

- Morrissey played fantastic

- that number 11 on their defense, don’t know his name but he is a beast unblockable by our number 11

- our defense has speed. We missed tackles but we were in position all game long to make them.

- Pinnock, Hamlin, Ford and Stocker.. my god what a game these guys played. Almost completely shut them down. It was amazing.

- our pieced together dline dominated, so many hits on the qb and held their rushing game to what? 75 yards after the 86 yarder?

- Kenny Pickett played gutsy. Hope he takes this game and builds on it

- obviously the goal line play calling sucked totally. I don’t see why you don’t try to pound it in. We need a big back.

- worse than that was the dumb decision to kick a fg. There is no justification for it all all, none, zero, zip. I’d rather let psu have the ball at the one than be losing 17-13. I can’t wait to hear this reasoning

- it was an enjoyable game, really we should have won. We had no reason to talent wise but our game plan was far far better than theirs. Their fans were screaming at Franklins game plan all game.

my post game thoughts

- I was at the game with my 2 teenage sons and we unluckily sat in a mass of psu fans. BUT... they were super nice so nothing bad to say about that. Maybe I should say thanks!

- our team was so fired up. After the very first 3 and out I really thought it was going to be a blowout

- that number 11 on their defense, don’t know his name but he is a beast unblockable by our number 11

- our defense has speed. We missed tackles but we were in position all game long to make them.

- Pinnock, Hamlin, Ford and Stocker.. my god what a game these guys played. Almost completely shut them down. It was amazing.

- our pieced together dline dominated, so many hits on the qb and held their rushing game to what? 75 yards after the 86 yarder?

- obviously the goal line play calling sucked totally. I don’t see why you don’t try to pound it in. We need a big back.

- worse than that was the dumb decision to kick a fg. There is no justification for it all all, none, zero, zip. I’d rather let psu have the ball at the one than be losing 17-13. I can’t wait to hear this reasoning

- it was an enjoyable game, really we should have won. We had no reason to talent wise but our game plan was far far better than theirs. Their fans were screaming at Franklins game plan all game.

Good synopsis and brave to bring teen ages boys to ped state

I thought Patrick Jones And twyman played outstanding. Pine and Reynolds missed some tackles but both show a ton of speed. This defense is closer to what Narduzzi envisioned from the crap he inherited nearly 5 years ago

Reactions: JokePa
Good synopsis and brave to bring teen ages boys to ped state

I thought Patrick Jones And twyman played outstanding. Pine and Reynolds missed some tackles but both show a ton of speed. This defense is closer to what Narduzzi envisioned from the crap he inherited nearly 5 years ago

Hah

Yeah I kept hearing how fast their QB was but didn’t look too fast today did he?

Yes the coaches dialed up a great game plan and the D was excellent minus the 2 or 3 splash plays PSU got. Paris Ford was fun to watch in person. Love how he plays! Yes we need points but Pickett played very well today for the most part. Hopefully a good confidence booster for him.

Definitely Paris Ford made himself a name today

my post game thoughts

I like how we throw to a bunch of different receivers this year. Teams can’t let key in on just one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT