ADVERTISEMENT

What a year!

Gep Dawg

Freshman
Dec 6, 2015
I don't know what's going to happen the rest of the way. But if you would have told me we started this season 7-0 I would have really questioned your sanity let alone your football acumen.

I've been critical of the coaching staff at times in the past. I'm sure I will be in the future again. It's the nature of being a fan. But I will tell you that last night was a pretty flawless game. I guess the offense could have been more dominate but when the defense scores 21 points in the first half its better to go into a little bit of shell and save the fireworks for another day.

Also huge Kudos for Narduzzi and his team for being able to adapt to the new NIL era of sports and find the kids who fit in perfectly with the culture he continues to maintain depsite it all.

Just a huge huge win. Never thought this would be a year where 10-11-12 wins were possible in the regular season. Heck I honestly didn't think we would ever have a chance to improve on 2021. It might not happen this year. But we have a chance. That alone is reason to be happy and celebrate

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT