ADVERTISEMENT

What is PSU thinking

Published by Yahoo from USA Today: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6ac204...88c5fbac4/ss_what-is-penn-state-thinking.html

Sorry if this was posted earlier.

I'm amazed that the psychos on BWI haven't published Ms. Brennan's address and called for their cult to take action. The vile language they use and the thinly veiled threats they spew are disturbing. That site, the garbage Tom McAndrews condones, and the specific rhetoric by several of BWI's most visible posters has to be embarrassing to normal/decent Penn State supporters.

You mean like Pirr fans did when they threatened Chuck Fusina at his home and Joe Paterno?

Hey I've ask 16 posters from PSU a simple yes/no question. Kinda surveying typical PSU football supporters that visit our site. Not one of you have answered the question. All 16 have ignored the very simple question that only calls for an opinion. I want to ask 20 PSU supporters on our site and draw a conclusion that already seems clear to me. So you are number 17. Here goes.

Did Joe Paterno know that there was major child abuse happening by a member of his staff and close friend?

You mean like Pirr fans did when they threatened Chuck Fusina at his home and Joe Paterno?
You are very disturbing people. How in the hell can you compare anything to the disgusting acts of life changing abuse young boys experienced at State College ? And the cover up by the Paterno machine makes it just sick. Have fun honoring the great Joe Paterno Saturday. Very strange.

Defending the indefensible with "look over there!". That's what Penn State does.

You are straight out of the mold.
It's called cleansing. Seeing the bad in everyone else makes all the atrocities at PSU go to the back of the mind, or like it never happened. Sort of like the antisemites claiming there wasn't a holocaust despite the mounting evidence.

Reactions: big marty
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT