ADVERTISEMENT

Which Freshman Makes the Biggest Impact?

Exactly. You can develop some players, but it’s very difficult to put yourself in a situation where you have to be an elite scout and developer across all position groups.

If that is the model, the coaches are failing at it, and the results on the field show that.
I think if you looked recruiting rankings and cross reference wins we would stack up fine. To get 6-7 wins while recruiting in the 40s is an indication that our coaches can coach up. If we can get to the top 25 in recruiting we would see 8-9 wins per year.

I think if you looked recruiting rankings and cross reference wins we would stack up fine. To get 6-7 wins while recruiting in the 40s is an indication that our coaches can coach up. If we can get to the top 25 in recruiting we would see 8-9 wins per year.

No it’s not. It’s not like we are in the SEC and go up against Top 15 classes every week.

There’s two teams routinely on our schedule that recruit above us: Miami and UNC. What is Narduzzi’s record against them?

The rest of our schedule is basically us playing another version of Pitt.

Pitt Football Coaches: Coaching up since 1989.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT