ADVERTISEMENT

Who among us will be the most doom and gloomy as we approach a talented WVU team?

Saboteur

All Conference
Jan 15, 2015
Many places. but not all
To: Undies in a bunch crowd
From: The Life is too short to be miserable all time Committee
Re: the pending apocalypse

You are certain to be sharpening your sarcastic swords, checking your favorite pejorative words with a trusted Thesaurus and stocking your bomb shelter with cases of Arn City Beer.

Permit me to interrupt you to advise of a contest.

As the talented WVU team gets set to invade the Pete, The Committee will refrain from posting and use the silence to assess and grade your perpetual doom posts.

Scoring will be entirely subjective but will consider the following:

1. Thread title
2. Any reference to Barnes
3. Calling Stallings out
4. References to past teams
5. References to Lyke
6. Huggins is a "god" type assessments
7. Pitt is too cheap to.....
8. Gallagher is destroying....
9. Throwback unis
10. Miscellaneous

As a service, the Committee will activate the "Show ignored content" tab to ensure full participation.

The winner will be announced on Sunday morning and be given the title "The eternal Grouch".

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!

To: Undies in a bunch crowd
From: The Life is too short to be miserable all time Committee
Re: the pending apocalypse

You are certain to be sharpening your sarcastic swords, checking your favorite pejorative words with a trusted Thesaurus and stocking your bomb shelter with cases of Arn City Beer.

Permit me to interrupt you to advise of a contest.

As the talented WVU team gets set to invade the Pete, The Committee will refrain from posting and use the silence to assess and grade your perpetual doom posts.

Scoring will be entirely subjective but will consider the following:

1. Thread title
2. Any reference to Barnes
3. Calling Stallings out
4. References to past teams
5. References to Lyke
6. Huggins is a "god" type assessments
7. Pitt is too cheap to.....
8. Gallagher is destroying....
9. Throwback unis
10. Miscellaneous

As a service, the Committee will activate the "Show ignored content" tab to ensure full participation.

The winner will be announced on Sunday morning and be given the title "The eternal Grouch".

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!
Shove it. I really want to know where all this positivity was when the program was constantly being slandered under Dixon.

What’s worse? The doom and gloom crowd or the posters who go out of their way to make threads they know will draw out the doom and gloom crowd?

I'm one of the guys who will be at the game, as usual, and who has paid good money to see this. The product that's being put in front of us is not up to the standards of a typical Pitt team we have been used to for the past 17 years, with the exception of the disaster that was last year. I think all of us have a right to voice our opinions about this, either positive or negative. And no one here is the message board police that can say that negative comments are not permitted or will be frowned upon.

Let's face it. Pitt isn't going to come close to beating a top 20 team this year, which includes the hoopies. That isn't a positive thing unless we look ONLY at any improvement we see in individual players. That's about all that is left for this season now, unfortunately.

Shove it. I really want to know where all this positivity was when the program was constantly being slandered under Dixon.
You "win" Pittfan85.
First out of the gate with your venom with the added insult directed toward me.
I hope you live forever and die a little each day until you realize that hate of the things you profess to care for is its own breed of ruin.
We have guys who play hard!
I love teams that play hard.

You "win" Pittfan85.
First out of the gate with your venom with the added insult directed toward me.
I hope you live forever and die a little each day until you realize that hate of the things you profess to care for is its own breed of ruin.
We have guys who play hard!
I love teams that play hard.

I love teams that win.

This year, I'm not looking at W's and L's. I just want these kids to play hard and show improvement. They did all of that last night. I can't ask for more than that.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
This year, I'm not looking at W's and L's. I just want these kids to play hard and show improvement. They did all of that last night. I can't ask for more than that.
I’m sure JDs pep talk helped because KS couldn’t possibly have had anything to do with his teams performance .

Reactions: Saboteur
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT