ADVERTISEMENT

Will enters portal, best of luck to him

I'm not sure if he wants to continue with psychology, especially considering his mom is a Doctor, but I assume that may limit what programs he looks at?

Wish him well wherever he lands , like Fede gave 100% all the time . Always thought there was more to his game , but unfortunately there isn’t .

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavalier Panther
Would love to see him at RMU.

Given his scholastic accomplishments and how seriously he takes academics, why would he waste a year or two of his life going to Robert Morris?

And I don't mean that as a shot at Robert Morris, just as a recognition of where Robert Morris stands in the academic pecking order among US colleges and universities. Schools like Robert Morris have a role to play in the system, but it's not for high achieving students.

Reactions: Franb
Given his scholastic accomplishments and how seriously he takes academics, why would he waste a year or two of his life going to Robert Morris?

And I don't mean that as a shot at Robert Morris, just as a recognition of where Robert Morris stands in the academic pecking order among US colleges and universities. Schools like Robert Morris have a role to play in the system, but it's not for high achieving students.
An Ivy League or similar school would seem more appropriate.

Fede and Will seem like great kids. I get them moving on but they will be missed from an overall team chemistry perspective. You need some guys who are team first and these guys were the epitome of that.

Great kid, hard worker. Played a role in changing the culture as Im sure he was a good locker room and not crying about playing time. Hope he finds the right fit. Would love to see him at RMU.
Agree great kid, hard worker, excellent culture guy. Wish him all the best.

He’s not going to RMU because his grad degree is probably important to him, so he wants a good academic school.

I wish Will the best of luck in basketball and life. He is an outstanding young man and a great teammate.

As someone who holds a grad degree from RMU, I couldn't be more offended. Actually, you aren't wrong. Part of the reason I picked RMU was because I just wanted an easy path to get that piece of paper as I was doing the work full time, go to school at night thing. I remember one of the years, I had a Thursday night class that conflicted with 3 straight Pitt BET/1st Round/Sweet 16 games so I skipped class of course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT