ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Duzz show a pulse today?

88Pitt88

Freshman
Feb 12, 2016
One has to wander if we attempt to defend this high-flying spread offense of UCF with our same old base defense. Is it possible that Narduzzi and the defensive staff may try some new wrinkles? I have to believe if we go usual plain vanilla base, then UCF goes bonkers throwing the ball against mismatches all day. That said, I am even more worried about Milton running for well over 100 yards and several TD's. The Duzz could show a pulse by doing something...... different for a change. For instance, maybe put a spy on Milton. It would have to be a really good athlete, like Paris Ford. I just want him to show me that he and his coordinator can think a little bit. We have been torn up by teams that run a spread and have a talented QB. There is no reason to believe anything would be different today, should we employ our base defense against this team's spread Offense.

One has to wander if we attempt to defend this high-flying spread offense of UCF with our same old base defense. Is it possible that Narduzzi and the defensive staff may try some new wrinkles? I have to believe if we go usual plain vanilla base, then UCF goes bonkers throwing the ball against mismatches all day. That said, I am even more worried about Milton running for well over 100 yards and several TD's. The Duzz could show a pulse by doing something...... different for a change. For instance, maybe put a spy on Milton. It would have to be a really good athlete, like Paris Ford. I just want him to show me that he and his coordinator can think a little bit. We have been torn up by teams that run a spread and have a talented QB. There is no reason to believe anything would be different today, should we employ our base defense against this team's spread Offense.

We’ve shown a major reluctance to change the scheme so i don’t know if you can expect a whole lot to be different today.

We should be substantially bigger up front than UCF. If we can run the football and keep them off the field we can hang around

Stay close 1st half so fans get excited. Some fans will come on here and call out posters who said fire Narduzzi.

Then 2nd half blowout.

He might show a pulse based on his sideline antics but in terms of game planning, no.

Reactions: 88Pitt88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT