ADVERTISEMENT

With all the dismissive talk about WVU attendance, will Pitt travel to Morgantown as well?

I observed a female hoopie, wearing a Shi** on Pitt t-shirt, defecating in the stadium parking lot shortly before game time.
The WVU fans tailgating with her, took it as a rather normal public occurrence.

Reactions: Ronnyp91
Isn't it hypocritical to be upset at Eat Sh×t Pitt but ok to chant Fxck you PSU? Just sayin....
You're right. But when Pitt fans added their own anti-PSU lyrics to the Pitt Fight Song, Pitt's administration forced the Pitt Band to re-arrange the musical structure of the Fight Song so that those "offending lyrics" could no longer be chanted.

Let me know when WVU's Administration bans any references to "E**S***P***" in and around WVU's stadium, including teeshirts and banners, on gameday......

My observations Thursday Night were quite alarming.All 1,727 Wvu fans in attendance were foul mouthed,ignorant,dirty,smelly,disguesting,moonshine drinking,menace to society people.Where all 75,000 Pitt fans were perfect ladies and gentlemen.Ive never seen so polite and friendly people as you Pitt fans.Your catered tailgates with tuxedo wearing servers were a little Gaudy though.
H2P you guys are the best!

You don’t even go to home games do you ?
I mean an elderly dude with a semi auto seems like a terrible idea

What would you know? And yes, I've been going to Pitt games, including away games, longer than you've been alive. You know nothing about my loyalty to Pitt. It's more than yours, I know that.

I value my safety and I have some level of intelligence, unlike you. You need to learn some respect for those more wise and experienced than you.

Do you have kids? I'd hate to think you do with your lack of respect for others and your lack of basic common sense. Those poor kids.

I ask that you refrain from responding to my posts or addressing me in the future. You're not worth my time and I don't like ignorant people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
No. They do not know how to behave and you will risk bodily harm with no support from the authorities to protect you..That is why our AD Steve Pederson did not renew the contract and the series went on hiatus.

What would you know? And yes, I've been going to Pitt games, including away games, longer than you've been alive. You know nothing about my loyalty to Pitt. It's more than yours, I know that.

I value my safety and I have some level of intelligence, unlike you. You need to learn some respect for those more wise and experienced than you.

Do you have kids? I'd hate to think you do with your lack of respect for others and your lack of basic common sense. Those poor kids.

I ask that you refrain from responding to my posts or addressing me in the future. You're not worth my time and I don't like ignorant people.
Where are your seats ?
And yes , elderly man - i have a son .

Frankly the issue isn’t really violence against fans. A lot of times the visitor fans can be jerks, and frankly sometimes deserve some of the reprisals they might get by the home fans (pregnant females, of course should be an exception, though clearly it isn’t there).

But when the fans perform it against the actual teams and coaches, as is regular with WVU fans (especially in basketball) that’s going over the line. That is definitely when the university administration needs to get a handle on things and discipline the perps harshly. They don’t, of course, which leads to some opponents canceling series with them. It’s in your court now WVU. Try to exceed expectations for once.

The thing about WVU fans, and I used to tell them this when I lived there, they think they have to act like that to live up to a reputation. Then they would get mad at the "Pitt media" (KDKA, WTAE, etc...) for covering their riots/fires.

Now Sunnyside is a whole lot different than it was 10-12 years ago....but still....

Sunnyside is nothing like it used to be.I sure miss the old days when fights were outside of every bar on Saturday night.Men,women and children drunk yelling and screaming at each other while the police just sat in their cars and let it play out.Good clean fun was had by all back then.
Now my wife could walk down that street at 2AM on a Sunday morning and kick the shit out of anyone on it. SUNNYSIDE may you RIP.
PS I hate Pitt.

Last edited:
Sunnyside is nothing like it used to be.I sure miss the old days when fights were outside of every bar on Saturday night.Men,women and children drunk yelling and screaming at each other while the police just sat in their cars and let it play out.Good clean fun was had by all back then.
Now my wife could walk down that street at 2AM on a Sunday morning and kick the shit out of anyone on it. SUNNYSIDE may you RIP.
PS I hate Pitt.
It’s why you’re the reigning champ of best wvu posters here

Can't say how much of the Pitt fanbase will be there, but I will be there. I love going to away games and this is an easy road game to get to

Where are your seats ?
And yes , elderly man - i have a son .
Section 133 season ticket holder since 1986 Alumni association executive board on team transition to new field from Pitt Stadium named volunteer of the year by the Alumni Association Is that enough. I know what I'm talking about

Section 133 season ticket holder since 1986 Alumni association executive board on team transition to new field from Pitt Stadium named volunteer of the year by the Alumni Association Is that enough. I know what I'm talking about
I wasn’t talking to you
But we likely worked totes the on the transition than since I was a student rep for grad students

I observed a female hoopie, wearing a Shi** on Pitt t-shirt, defecating in the stadium parking lot shortly before game time.
The WVU fans tailgating with her, took it as a rather normal public occurrence.
She was out of her element. She couldn't find any outhouses nearby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT