ADVERTISEMENT

Wow army giving OU all they can handle

This is insane:

OU has punted once and thrown an INT. Other than that, they've scored on every possession. But Army has just death marched them all game long, so that's meant only 3 TDs for OU.

This is insane:

OU has punted once and thrown an INT. Other than that, they've scored on every possession. But Army has just death marched them all game long, so that's meant only 3 TDs for OU.

No it is not insane that is the game plan for Army. There is no way Army can match up talent wise with OU. So of course OU scores. But Army can hold the ball forever and grind out. That is the basis of their system.

No it is not insane that is the game plan for Army. There is no way Army can match up talent wise with OU. So of course OU scores. But Army can hold the ball forever and grind out. That is the basis of their system.

I get that's the game plan. Just because that's what you want to do, doesn't mean you're usually able to do it. This is the most perfect form of the Army/Navy/GT game plan I've ever seen.

I get that's the game plan. Just because that's what you want to do, doesn't mean you're usually able to do it. This is the most perfect form of the Army/Navy/GT game plan I've ever seen.

I wish I could see it. It was a pic game only for over $50. Now if they pull it off I will feel like an ass. He'll even if they don't I still wish I did.

As for your comment, like I said Monken is a great coach and this is a very well coached team. Unlike Pitt who is poorly coached.

Just a FYI one of Army' star fullback's is Pine Richlands Conner Somlanka.

I wish I could see it. It was a pic game only for over $50. Now if they pull it off I will feel like an ass. He'll even if they don't I still wish I did.

As for your comment, like I said Monken is a great coach and this is a very well coached team. Unlike Pitt who is poorly coached.

Just a FYI one of Army' star fullback's is Pine Richlands Conner Somlanka.

you can find a pirate stream for it on First Row Sports.
OU just missed a chip shot field goal to win it.
Game is going to overtime now.

What a great effort by Army today in one of the toughest places to play in the country.

Although I will probably be on the other side next week when they play a good Buffalo team on the road in a possible letdown spot.

Great effort by Army. Wished they could have pulled it off, but it wasn't in the cards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT