ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Johnson Transferring

I’m not denying X will have a list of schools to choose from, however if I’m a head coach and this player and his former coach decided it was best for him to abruptly leave in the middle of the season to transfer, that’s a red flag to me. Some are willing to take that risk.
I’m assuming assuming that very few of us honestly know what actually transpires during practice and games.

We’re recruiting the PG from FIU hard to be his replacement... and he just quit his team this week too lol

With worse stats in a worse league on a team that plays faster than us. He’s the exact same player, except worse.

Pretty impossible to replace X with somebody better than him at this point unless there’s some 5 star ‘22 PG who just loves Pitt or something lol. Although we do have Femi Okudale aka Magic Johnson on the roster

Femi is considerably worse than XJ. XJ will have every school in America outside of Duke inquiring about him.
X is more naturally talented than Brandin Knight was. Take BK off those Howland teams and put X on them and we likely never make the Sweet Sixteen.

I don’t root for Nebraska and couldn’t care less about Trey there. I’m being consistent. Probably the only person on this board.

You're consistently not using critical reasoning skills. If he got worse after leaving Pitt, then we have to consider the possibility that it wasn't lack of development/scheme/team talent that held him back at Pitt.

You're consistently not using critical reasoning skills. If he got worse after leaving Pitt, then we have to consider the possibility that it wasn't lack of development/scheme/team talent that held him back at Pitt.
My critical thinking skills say Bballinsider was right and Capel sucks. Pretty easy to see now

ADVERTISEMENT