ADVERTISEMENT

Zeise blog

Zees did an excellent job preserving his access to Barnes and Stallings. Listen to press conference today and see whether Paul asks any tough questions. For example I can see Ziese asking:
"Is it true that Ben Howland thinks Stallings is a great fit for Pitt?"

Zees did an excellent job preserving his access to Barnes and Stallings. Listen to press conference today and see whether Paul asks any tough questions. For example I can see Ziese asking:
"Is it true that Ben Howland thinks Stallings is a great fit for Pitt?"

I like him overall, and there is good logic to a lot of this.
But, the tone absolutely is set toward this end.

I like him overall, and there is good logic to a lot of this.
But, the tone absolutely is set toward this end.

Zeise had never really been a Dixon fan. Of course, he's in the media, he's not a "fan" of anything. Zeise more than anything just has to be a contrarian and act smarter than everyone else. A couple years in and he'll be harping on all his pet peeves about Stallings and how his offense and scheduling are travesties.

Reactions: 33pitt99
Zeise had never really been a Dixon fan. Of course, he's in the media, he's not a "fan" of anything. Zeise more than anything just has to be a contrarian and act smarter than everyone else. A couple years in and he'll be harping on all his pet peeves about Stallings and how his offense and scheduling are travesties.
Makes me wonder if you actually read anything Zeise has said the past few years...

Yeesh

Yeah, that's him. Again, I think he is OK. For Pittsburgh, the critical mass of hapless twit sports media types, he isn't horrible.

I don't know how anyone can read his blog and think he is being pro-administration. For god's sake, he even goes in-depth on the whole search firm conspiracy thing. We are lucky to have PZ as the basketball beat writer.

I agree and that includes everyone on this site. So, when assessing credibility, it is fair to ask what the Lair did when it had its one and only chance.
Well, The search Firm praises they have Penn State's A.D. Sandy Barboutr as a client that they help get the PSU A.D. job for and Turner worked for NCAA Emment at Washington before Emment took the NCAA Job and now is NCAA Emment and Penn state are being sued by Paterno's PS4Rs, Some Alumni & Trustees, and Jay Paterno????

Now that is a can of Worms that will open many more questions by Penn State Fans that are still demanding an Investigation of The Second Mile, NCAA, Freeh, and many other aspects and looks like Barnes's Search firm he used at Pitt has represented many Sports figures?

Once Barnes explains the details on Stallings Hiring i suspect much will go away and that is fine with me, but it may just be beginning on Barbour's own relationship with the Search firm among PSU fans?

Todd Turner has been an A.D. at 4 Universities, UConn, NCS, Vanederbilt and Washington and hired and fired like many in the Business and making big money on Searches based on hsi experience.

LINK:
Sandy Barbour Search for at PSU:
http://collegiatesportsassociates.com/portfolio_item/athletic-administrators/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT