ADVERTISEMENT

Jeter commitment

They like to claim the Irish. It's actually French, but who cares about facts. There were more disenfranchised Catholic Irish in the states at the time of Rockne, so they ran with that during their travels. Barnum and Bailey type stuff.

Meant the knick name obviously... Regardless iit's a small school inthe middle of flat cold nowhere indiana.

kid knows he wants to go to a school. goes on a visit to another school for free travel and some fun. gets blown away. commits to the 'honeymoon school'. happens all time

he may commit. he may commit and flip once the honeymoon is over. who knows

narduzzi is one of the best coaches in the country. if he stays pitt is going to win

Reactions: H2P-2007
That is funny.

I think walls is the only african anerican kid I can remember that came from here to ND. Has there been others?

That is funny.

I think walls is the only african anerican kid I can remember that came from here to ND. Has there been others?

There was a kid from Washington PA (Wash High) that went to ND a few years back... I can't remember his name... I guess that's because he didn't go to Pitt...

-Pittsburgh sports report thinks its Pitt. That was within the last hour. So now we will see what happens.

I remember last year everyone was saying Hamlin was going to ND. Nothing was trending to Pitt. Then he announced Pitt. FranklyI'd be surprised if he doesn't choose Pitt...

Close on him early ?

Lol... Ummm I am sure he tried.

Look I could really care less too where an18 year old ultimately decides to go.

There is no doubt:

- Pitt has an exceptional coaching staff
- Pitt has exceptional AD and top level support
- Pitt has VASTLY upgraded facilities to compete with anyone
- Pitt football players have consistently become great pros and make lots of cash
- Pittsburgh is an awesome city and recruits will play in a pro environment.
- Scholastically Pitt is one of the best schools in the country.

MANY top prospects want to come here and will continue to want to.

I remember last year everyone was saying Hamlin was going to ND. Nothing was trending to Pitt. Then he announced Pitt. FranklyI'd be surprised if he doesn't choose Pitt...

ND was a serious player for Hamlin. I don't know the kid but I know someone close to the situation. He was seriously considering them.

I don't know if he intended on going to Pitt all along but by the time he announced ND was no longer an option. They had commitments from other CBs for that class.

Reactions: ViciousHitter
My cuz was a ship kicker at VA TECH from the Pittsburgh area at one time. I wished him a broken leg on that choice , he didn't make the pros , so it was all good lol

Reactions: ViciousHitter
2h2 hours ago
Pugs ‏@cpugliesi
Brian Kelly almost murdered his DC on national TV last night and he's going to get a 4* DL two days later anyway.

Who knows with these kids. That's why following the daily movements of a 17-year old doesn't interest me one bit. Did you hear about Lamar Jackson? He had committed to Louisville, then decommitted, and then on the day he announced his school choice he was wearing a Florida Gators backpack just to "fake everyone out". Trying to read what these kids are going to do is a giant waste of time.

Reactions: eastcoasthoops
Irish Illustrated
Irish Illustrated – ‏@PeteSampson_

Four-star defensive end Donovan Jeter confirmed to our @share24 that he will announce a commitment tomorrow. ND got an official yesterday.

Travis Thomas actually played quite a bit for the Irish

The fullback from the city league....ray....????????

Played at ND. Started at fullback for a year or two

-Everything in his twitter is all Pitt related, every tweet, retweet, stuff on Price, Narduzzi. For him to verbal to Notre Dame out of nowhere doesnt make any sense. Especially with all the DC is getting fired stuff today. People have made off the wall much crazier decisions, but yea, it screams fishy if it isnt Pitt. And Notre Dame while historically is a great program, they arent even close to being an elite program today with that type of instant pull.

No instant pull?

David Adams called....so did kurt hinish......as well as Phil yurkevic

They all said you're nuts.....

PittCabe ‏@PittCabe
Like many things Pitt I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am. Jeter to ND

PittCabe ‏@PittCabe
Bye Donovan. Hell of a job Narduzzi.

This development is all really wierd! I don't think I was ever more sure about a kid being a Pitt lock than Jeter. So many reasons to expect him to come here. All that said, he had plenty of time to pick us and didn't and now we hear ND in the picture. If we don't get him and ND does, there is a serious problem developing where ND is coming into our back yard and cleaning up on all our quality talent. It will be really hard for us to upgrade recruiting when we can't keep the best locals. Oh well, I am hoping it is all hogwash. I guess we will know in 24 hours or less.

Who is PittCabe? He is the one who seems to know Jeter is gone but you can tell he loves Pitt, he is not happy!

Who is PittCabe and what is his inside connection????

lol he's just a regular dude who follows Pitt football. I forget what site he used to post on, I think 247 when Greg was running it. He's buddies with Dokish. Pugliese is another regular dude. Don't put much value into their predictions.

That's what I wonder , but everyone is asking him questions about all this , he is all over twitter. He hates ND, giving them hell and Kelly

Lol... Ummm I am sure he tried.

Look I could really care less too where an18 year old ultimately decides to go.

There is no doubt:

- Pitt has an exceptional coaching staff
- Pitt has exceptional AD and top level support
- Pitt has VASTLY upgraded facilities to compete with anyone
- Pitt football players have consistently become great pros and make lots of cash
- Pittsburgh is an awesome city and recruits will play in a pro environment.
- Scholastically Pitt is one of the best schools in the country.

MANY top prospects want to come here and will continue to want to.
Outside of the city (which college kids don't care about )

Pitt has not a single advantage over any power school .

Let's be realistic .

My favorite part of the "crystal ball" predictions....guys that 3 days ago were cb him to Pitt are now changing it to ND....so if he picks ND they can thump their chest as if they nailed it and knew all along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT