ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - GT Game Thread

I didn't like it but was willing to let it play out before bitching well it's been a disaster.

Let me be the first to say this and I said it when they did it. Pitt is going to end up regretting giving on that extension. I said at the time they should have waited one more season to see if last year was just a fluke season. Turns out it was and on is back to 7-5 years.

Narduzzi had the luxury last year of a 1st round NFL QB as his QB. If he actually had to coach average players, like he is this year, this is the result. He will get outcoached in every game the rest of the year.

Getting out coached badly by a guy who has been a coach for less than a week. Obviously this week they felt they just needed to show up and they didn’t even do that. One of the worst performances ever. This whole staff needs to evaluate themselves. This team deserves the hundreds of folks watching to show up the rest of the year. I know I won’t be back for sure way better stuff to do than waste a whole Saturday driving up there and back to watch this MAC level crap

Reactions: ldkjr516
There’s no more question marks about who this team is: poor O line, weak WRs, injury prone, poor QB play, and overhyped D line. Well I guess if was just a Pickett to Addison lightning in a bottle last year.
Pickett and Addison made Narduzzi seem like a competent coach
Now back to 7-5 seasons

Reactions: Owl16701
So what we stopped them. We have to go nearly 100 yards to score. We haven’t made it to the red zone in forever.

Might want to try throwing the ball more than 10 yards on the drive. Just a tip.

FBS teams scoring 7 points or less today. Temple, new mexico state , northwestern and pitt. Last year we averaged 40ppg and brought back all OLINE. Glad pat hated whipple.

I’m not going to turn on Narduzzi, he’s done too much here. Cignetti on the other hand…

Narduzzi is the head coach and is totally accountable for this loss. He'll say he is, then do nothing about it because he doesn't know how to.

There were some missed plays early on that would have changed the entire complexion of this game. Can’t give an underdog hope

We should look hard at dropping football after tonight. That was disgraceful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT