ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - GT Game Thread

Why no onside kick ???

why??

look at this shit
It makes zero sense not to try the onside kick. The only thing I can think is Sauls was just supposed to chip it over their front line and hope for a bounce, but hit it too hard.

That was the second “tackle” tonight that Hill didn’t square up and hit the guy in the chest. He tried bumping into the RB at the level of his pads.

H2P

That's the kind of drive that starts to erode a program. Guys have quit on Pitt football. Second and goal from the 20-something... you know they're running... and you seriously let them do that?

Guarantee you will hear some stories and see a large number of transfers after this season.

Reactions: Section 509
Outcoached by a guy who will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever win another game.

So we don’t know how to execute the onside kick

we don’t know how

to do

an onsides kick

we lost to a team without a coach or Athletic director

Reactions: pbrad and Pitt8189
So the OC says we will be seeing more down field passes… then we don’t see any all game until way at the end when the team is desperate. Thanks Mr. OC. And Narduzzi and and Slovis have just as much ownership of this loss.

Just a terrible game. No excuses for the offense. I think this team has regressed each week.

I’m not going to turn on Narduzzi, he’s done too much here. Cignetti on the other hand…
Narduzzi has a lot to do with this loss……and even more so with Cignetti being here.

But hey, we all felt better because Whipple didn’t leave, he was let go.

So the OC says we will be seeing more down field passes… then we don’t see any all game until way at the end when the team is desperate. Thanks Mr. OC. And Narduzzi and and Slovis have just as much ownership of this loss.
Those two fumbles didn’t help any. And the two dropped interceptions in the first quarter.

Wasn’t Pitt ahead at the time of the first fumble by 22?

Going forward, I think we need some more fullback runs. Two TEs and a fullback. Maybe some 7 linemen sets. Really show them how tough we are by being predictable and running some more. Power football. All those other teams that have creative offenses and and throw the ball downfield, they are just soft.

This game wasn't nearly as close as the final score. We were blown out by one of the worst teams in the country.

We have talent, I think. We just don't have a head coach or a staff that knows how to use their talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT