ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs BC Gamethread

Option to short side of the field on 3rd and 7. Dumb call

You know, there might be some teams for which based on their offense and their personnel that a call like that makes sense, especially since that's a part of the field where you could be going for it on 4th down.

We are not one of those teams.

This drive is inspite of really puzzling play calling again...

Obvious play calls and personal escape these coaches. Inside the 5 please put Sibley,Carter, or Izzy in the game.

those Mellow Mushroom commercials were literally a trip, did they cut ties with advertising on the ACC Network?

Oh, and before we get too far into this I wanted to remind everyone to keep a piece of paper and a pen handy to write down the phone numbers for all these great products that will be advertised during the game today.

Okay, so the officials have scored 3 points for BC and 2 for us. That should have been a safety.

Not sure what game the color guy is watching on his phone.

Pickett is a paper QB. Wayne was wide open and he missed him. Key play, would have been a key first down

Reactions: spitdoc
I didn’t see it, I saw Izzy level the guy. They said number 57? I didn’t see anyone hold

Gun to my head it was probably a holding call, wasn’t all that blatant though. If you’re going to call that it definitely has to be a safety though, not sure how it can be holding in the end zone and not a safety.

Offense or defense gonna have more dropped passes today? That is two dropped interceptions.

So, I guess Pitt is going to struggle with teams that have any sort of passing game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT