ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs BC Gamethread

All because of a missed interception. Also, this secondary gets confused whenever receivers run routes up any seem. They have no idea who they are supposed to cover and are constantly flat footed.

H2P

Reactions: JokePa
All because of a missed interception. Also, this secondary gets confused whenever receivers run routes up any seem. They have no idea who they are supposed to cover and are constantly flat footed.

H2P
He jumped too soon. Right in his hands. Their qb makes some really ill advised throws reminds me of pickett

Not sure what the announcers were looking at. The BC defenders left arm was wrapped around Mack8s waist.

Again, what game is this guy watching?

He is totally off his game today, has been wrong about almost every call he’s opined on. Maybe had a point about that 2nd PI call on BC, but otherwise it’s like he’s occupied doing something else and glances at the game occasionally.

We got lucky that Wayne didn’t get called for a block in the back. I don’t think it was, but why is he even touching the defender when Izzy was almost in the end zone. Just another small thing that points to sloppiness and lack of discipline/understanding.

H2P

Reactions: Veronasbubba
We got lucky that Wayne didn’t get called for a block in the back. I don’t think it was, but why is he even touching the defender when Izzy was almost in the end zone. Just another small thing that points to sloppiness and lack of discipline/understanding.

H2P
I said the same thing to my wife....who didn’t give a s#1t.

we abandon the run because our backs are freaking smurfs who dont break tackles!

Pine looked likemthe keystone cops tryingmto cover the back coming out of the backfield as a receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT