ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs BC Gamethread

Watch the replay, jerkovic was down before crossing the line.
Plus according to the previous play, his forward progress was also stopped.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
LoL “Morrisey left the bench”. You mean the starting center who never leaves the field?

Reactions: JokePa
Just awful struggling with bottom feeder schools the next few weeks are gonna be rough if we don’t fix this crap quick

I kind of gave a problem with that call too, a defensive player is committed to making a tackle. If he gives up on the play and gets run over by the qb, then what. You have to keep playing. It’s questionable but still

What’s the point of even playing the game if the refs and replay official are throwing the game? This is Boston, the bookies are there

Reactions: Steeltheone
What’s the point of even playing the game if the refs and replay official are throwing the game? This is Boston, the bookies are there

Sorry man, that’s not how it works. This number kept edging up due to sharp play on Pitt, not total money. Books that I know of here in Vegas actually need Pitt slightly or have no real decision on the game.

Pitt football is like the movie Groundhog Day, with the exception that it isn't very entertaining. Every game seems to be the same.
I swear I just told my boy the same thing...it’s like Groundhog Day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT