ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Miami Gamethread

I don’t know what could’ve possibly ever made them come to that conclusion

Perhaps, and stay with me here because this is going to be kind of an off the wall, controversial thought, but maybe, just maybe, it's because they've seen these guys in practice for the last couple of months and they know something that we don't.

Nah, never mind, couldn't be that.

Ok Mr. Narduzzi, aka defensive genius. Does this defensive scheme have a way to cover seem routes up the middle of the field. Just wondering after the last three weeks.

H2P

Ok Mr. Narduzzi, aka defensive genius. Does this defensive scheme have a way to cover seem routes up the middle of the field. Just wondering after the last three weeks.

Sad when you can just cut and paste.

H2P

There was a blatant hold in the backfield and an OL 10 yards down the field holding 36 right in front of the umpire. None of the 3 penalties were called. TD Miami

Maybe the worst NO CALL hold on TD. 60 held all day. Also Whipple must go today.

Perhaps, and stay with me here because this is going to be kind of an off the wall, controversial thought, but maybe, just maybe, it's because they've seen these guys in practice for the last couple of months and they know something that we don't.

Nah, never mind, couldn't be that.
From the Austin Peay game where Yellen looked like he didn’t know how to tie his own cleats until now, I just don’t think that’s enough time for this kid to improve that much for the coaches to come to that conclusion.

If he has, that is so impressive that a) Beville never would have even seen the field today because he’d be an afterthought and b) Yellen would be a serious threat to take Pickett’s job.

From the Austin Peay game where Yellen looked like he didn’t know how to tie his own cleats until now, I just don’t think that’s enough time for this kid to improve that much for the coaches to come to that conclusion.

If he has, that is so impressive that a) Beville never would have even seen the field today because he’d be an afterthought and b) Yellen would be a serious threat to take Pickett’s job.

There is nothing, and I mean literally nothing, that Belville has shown in his limited time that ought to make anyone think that he would be a better choice than Yellen.

That doesn't mean that he might not be, just that there is no actual evidence that that is the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT