ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs PS Gamethread

I’m saying it now, this idiot better go for 2 if we score. Make it or not it would be the right call.

Not only does Pitt not have a good line they also have small running backs. Bad combination in short yardage situations

One yard out with a competent hell even mediocre line? You go for it. With this line?

50-50 call

I get your point, our line sucks. I am not saying going for it would work but the odds are far better than what shit we did. You go for it and worst case they have it on the one

Pitt played far better than I thought they would.

Will be a very long season however with this offense

You go for it on fourth

No question I don’t care about the OL

You go for it on fourth

You gave them the game right there

Narduzzi should have went for it at the 1, but isn't ironic that 95% of u would have taken a deal to be down 7 with the ball at the PS 27 yard line. Now you guys are going off the deep end.

Narduzzi has to apologize for that decision. If he does, it shows taking ownership, ability to learn. If he does not, he is either too stubborn or too dumb to be our coach. The math there made no sense.

Pitt played their asses off. This team is getting better each week. Disappointed but big things ahead with this defense and Pickett looking this good.

Narduzzi should have went for it at the 1, but isn't ironic that 95% of u would have taken a deal to be down 7 with the ball at the PS 27 yard line. Now you guys are going off the deep end.

Should be 100%, any of us that’s not a fool would’ve taken that.

If they go for it most likely they are stopped

I’d say they had a 50-50 chance of making it there, which is a little sad in itself. Even if not PSU still takes over at their own 1.

Way better chance of winning the game even if you make the FG. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT