ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs PS Gamethread

Can’t win without a competent offensive line that you have zero confidence in. Every game will be a struggle with this line

Reactions: Farnox
Regardless of the decision can we put to bed that Kessman is even a decent kicker. Yeah, he hit a few long ones last year but he misses so many short field goals.

HTP

I don’t blame the play calling they have yet to prove they can even get an inch up the middle on Penn State

Pat “I Gave PSU a Good Scare in 2019”Narduzzi. Add this one to the resume with that Coastal Division Trophy.

Three points would have been almost pointless. The math on that has to be insanely bad. Hire the Army coach who uses sabermetrics for decisions on 4th down.

How on Earth do you not go for the TD there?!?!?!
Incredible. Steelers all over aga in. Run QB sneaks till you score. Does not have to be pretty. You don't have to fool them. It is. Not rocket science.

How do you attempt a FG? Ridiculous!

Reactions: Phillypanther2
Incredible. Steelers all over aga in. Run QB sneaks till you score. Does not have to be pretty. You don't have to fool them. It is. Not rocket science.

How do you attempt a FG? Ridiculous!
This game is on tackling and coaching.

Reactions: pittmeister
Thanks Nardawg for being a feckless spineless loser
He makes a gutsy call on 4th and 1 to keep drive alive. But wimps out when we HAVE TO go for it.

PLUS, we only have one timeout left! Even if we stop them and get the ball back we're up against the clock now!

Reactions: gary2
Pitt played an excellent game on defense. Great game.

With no offensive line this was a predictable performance by the offense

I still have faith boys! Maybe Narduzzi is like Mack Brown and Les Miles and does incredibly stupid things but no one remembers because the team wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT