ADVERTISEMENT

The Steelers have given up

Never mind the sorry offense. This entire staff and front office should be let go for never addressing the loss of Ryan Shazier. The middle of this defense is small college caliber at best. It is a disgrace.
I’ll say that they tried with Bush and made a very bad misjudgment in his ability.

Never mind the sorry offense. This entire staff and front office should be let go for never addressing the loss of Ryan Shazier. The middle of this defense is small college caliber at best. It is a disgrace.
I guess you haven’t been following what’s happened to the middle of this defense all year not to mention the 1st half of this game??

Who in the hell doesn’t try a 56 yard field goal in a dome when you’re down 2 scores? Unless Boswell is having an injury issue it makes zero sense.
200 million has clogged his brains
because morons like us watch this crap

We have a linebacker playing safety right now. If the Colts wanted to hang 50 on us, they could. Just throw it deep that way every play.

This defense is trash I blame Kenny Pickett
Playing with practice squad guys down the middle is contributing to that. I also think this defense has given up since the offense never produces. I think we saw the same thing happen with Pitt this season.

Reactions: pittpsu
Playing with practice squad guys down the middle is contributing to that. I also think this defense has given up since the offense never produces. I think we saw the same thing happen with Pitt this season.
It’s a shame the middle of the defense has been decimated like this this year.

Yeah a shame because they might have actually been a decent defense without all the injuries.

But a bigger shame because Rooney may look at it as a reason for how bad we suck and give Tomlin a pass for the year.

They need to trade Pickens and Johnson. Perhaps the Bears would be stupid enough to trade their top pick for the Steelers' first rounder, Harris and Pickens or Johnson. Doubtful, but some teams are stupid.

If not then dump those two for the best picks they can get, and hope that you get the Washington WR in round 1.

Kurt Warner saying the Steelers defense has done their job (holding them to 3) is really dumb. Did he just not watch them ram it down their throat at will to get that deep?

People must love excuses. I've watched two football games today and three last weekend. Everyone has a lot of injuries and everyone is playing with practice squad players. Look how many backup QBs are starting. Why is it only the Steelers can't win? We are playing a backup QB tonight and were playing one last week. We had a practice squad receiver just score on our D. The Bengals won today with a QB that was on a practice squad. But let's keep making excuses.

Last edited:
I am only half paying attention to the game, but every time I look at the TV the Steelers are in a 3rd and 15 or 3rd and 20 type situation.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Hey Mitch chin up.
The Steelers were dumb enough to give you 20 million over 2 years so far.

I am only half paying attention to the game, but every time I look at the TV the Steelers are in a 3rd and 15 or 3rd and 20 type situation.
They have over 100 yards in penalties. That’s terrible for any team. When you’re struggling like they are it’s back breaking. Just ridiculous.

The funny thing is that he will complete a couple passes here now that the game is over and some people will say "see, he should have been playing all along!"

Correct. He'll probably make a bunch of easy 7 yards throws here.

and another commercial break. Good grief.

Hey Mitch chin up.
The Steelers were dumb enough to give you 20 million over 2 years so far.
I really want to know who's idea that was. I said he was a bum before they signed him, I said before the 1st game last season he would be booed off the field by the 6th game. It only took 4. Then this past off season, some genius decided to extend his contract.

Reactions: W1np1tt
Every single offensive lineman should be released this off season. Well except Jones because of the super small sample size

I guess Mike T is proving this thread wrong. He’s actually using his timeouts down 2 scores with a minute and half left. No quit in Mike!

They need to trade Pickens and Johnson. Perhaps the Bears would be stupid enough to trade their top pick for the Steelers' first rounder, Harris and Pickens or Johnson. Doubtful, but some teams are stupid.

If not then dump those two for the best picks they can get, and hope that you get the Washington WR in round 1.
Trading our talented, but immature WR's because the OL sucks a$$ seems counter-productive. Another WR sure isn't what this team needs the most.

Reactions: 303vND
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT