ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball at GT

I was worried after last weekend's matches in Florida-that the freshmen had hit a wall, or that other teams had found something in their scouting. But wow, what a match last night! Total domination! H2P!

I was worried after last weekend's matches in Florida-that the freshmen had hit a wall, or that other teams had found something in their scouting. But wow, what a match last night! Total domination! H2P!
I think it gives us an idea what their potential is next year and beyond. Babcock kinda reminds me of Jordan Thompson, the former University of Cincinnati player now on the National Team. That's how good I think Olivia can be.

Reactions: HOF Coach and Chaos
I think we should sign a petition to Fisher that Olivia's last name on her jersey be changed from Babcock to Juggernaut!!!!!

I think we should sign a petition to Fisher that Olivia's last name on her jersey be changed from Babcock to Juggernaut!!!!!
w640xh480_GettyImages-902724518.jpg

This man not pleased with your idea!

Reactions: vantheman1976
I think it gives us an idea what their potential is next year and beyond. Babcock kinda reminds me of Jordan Thompson, the former University of Cincinnati player now on the National Team. That's how good I think Olivia can be.

If she tightens her defense away from the net up, she'll be representing her home city come 2028.

Reactions: phijo and Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT