ADVERTISEMENT

“What if I Wasn’t Tyreek Hill?”

The officers were not in the wrong..
Hill was an asshole first and for most..
He is totally an erogant piece of sh..t and deserves what he got.
Plain simple..
When pulled over all you have to do is obey instructions.
He didn't...
Traffic stops no matter who it is are dangerous !!!
They are in the wrong as the video prove

Obey ? Laws apply to citizens as well as police .
Police should spend less time playing traffic wardens and mlrr
Time on actual crimes , then .

Want to know why traffic stops are damgeroua ? The number 1 killer is car accidents . The actual danger comes fdom
Other passing cars .
Boot lickers are a weird breed

Hill was in the wrong.
If he obeyed commands this would not have been this way..
The officer was not in the wrong anyway shape or form....

By Hill putting his window up took this traffic stop to a whole new level...
It is all on Hill....
No respect for authority....
Bingo, Chris.

Here’s a tweet that sums it up for me when this guy talks about some of them not making it home to their families. When I saw the video, I couldn’t help but think how unsettling it must be for a police officer to be in that situation with a tinted window that the driver would not put down. How could he know what’s going on inside the car? Was the driver reaching for a gun?who knows? He was pulled over because he was doing 120mph.

They are in the wrong as the video prove

Obey ? Laws apply to citizens as well as police .
Police should spend less time playing traffic wardens and mlrr
Time on actual crimes , then .

Want to know why traffic stops are damgeroua ? The number 1 killer is car accidents . The actual danger comes fdom
Other passing cars .
Boot lickers are a weird breed
I have a relative in law enforcement and you don't know half of the stuff they put up with.
When they kiss there significant other goodbye they may not be coming home.

Can you say that in your line of work??

Once he closed that window and it being blacked out .
Hill significantly raised the situation..
All on him.....

God bless the men and women in blue they protect each and every one of us..
You dial 911 and they come.

Whatever you response is
I am done with this thread.

I can see that you see the one side.
Talk to a law enforcement officer and see hear what they go through on a daily basis..

Not pretty.

H2P

BEAT THE HOOPIES !

if Hill wasnt who he was, he'd be in jail for beating up his pregnant girlfriend and would most likely have been further investigated for beating his son too..

lets face it, he's received multiple breaks for who he is. any regular Joe Schmo does this, and he's in jail for a long time.
Has zero to do with this incident.

He's a POS for past incidents but they have nothing to do with this

I have a relative in law enforcement and you don't know half of the stuff they put up with.

All on him.....

Whatever you response is

Talk to a law enforcement officer and see hear what they go through on a daily basis..

Not pretty.

H2P

BEAT THE HOOPIES !
Please the reaction by the cops after Hill rolled up his window was that of someone who felt disrespected not afraid. As has been said in this thread, Hill did what he was supposed to do when he handed over his license and registration, the cops were on a power trip.

This bullshit.

Tinted windows are legal. Putting your window up after supplying your license is legal.

Hill didn't put his window down when asked again. He started to the second time. If not putting your window down the first time but putting it down the second gets you pulled from the car and cuffed, then a lot more people should be on the ground.
Here’s a tweet that sums it up for me when this guy talks about some of them not making it home to their families. When I saw the video, I couldn’t help but think how unsettling it must be for a police officer to be in that situation with a tinted window that the driver would not put down. How could he know what’s going on inside the car? Was the driver reaching for a gun?who knows? He was pulled over because he was doing 120mph.

Reactions: PittPharm2002

All on him.....

Whatever you response is

Not pretty.

H2P

BEAT THE HOOPIES !
Like I said -
Boot licking .

In my line of work I see sick and dying kids .
If you are scared - find a different job - or stop playing glorified meter maids

Want to know how the cops weren’t afraid for their lives ?
Not a single one pulled their guns .
Sit down . Police who don’t know the laws they are supposed to enforce are a danger to everyone including other cops .

All on him.....

Whatever you response is

Not pretty.

H2P

BEAT THE HOOPIES !
Cool story, bro.

Like I said -
Boot licking .

In my line of work I see sick and dying kids .
If you are scared - find a different job - or stop playing glorified meter maids
But remember, he's done with this thread because differing opinions scare him?

This bullshit.

Tinted windows are legal. Putting your window up after supplying your license is legal.

Hill didn't put his window down when asked again.
Well maybe he should have.

Whether I’m an athlete in a 150K car, or a 50 year old accountant driving a Camry, if a cop tells me to do something, he doesn’t need to ask twice.

Whether I’m an athlete in a 150K car, or a 50 year old accountant driving a Camry, if a cop tells me to do something, he doesn’t need to ask twice.
He rolled down the window , and said “take it easy bro”
It’s cool you think laws that protect you and apply to the police are secondary .
Bet they don’t have 6 police present for your citation.

I got one speeding ticket once up in potter county driving back from visiting family .
Was only a single cop .
Guess my Lexus wasn’t high profile enough to warrant a crowd of police .

So if someone maybe doesn't hear you (not saying this is what happened) you should be pulled from a car.

That's BS and I think you know that.

Cool story, bro.
Come on man. Why the condescension?
He rolled down the window , and said “take it easy bro”
It’s cool you think laws that protect you and apply to the police are secondary .
Bet they don’t have 6 police present for your citation.

I got one speeding ticket once up in potter county driving back from visiting family .
Was only a single cop .
Guess my Lexus wasn’t high profile enough to warrant a crowd of police .
doing 120 mph in a sports car in south Florida will yield you more than what you experienced in rural PA.

I loathe the narrative that just because you have a position of authority or are some gatekeeper that you automatically deserve my respect. That's not how it works. Showing disrespect is not a justified excuse for people with power to abuse their authority. Hill may be a jerk with a troubled past but he is not the one that escalated the situation. If your ego is such a snowflake mentality that every time someone in the community disrespects you requires you to handcuff them and put a knew in the neck...then you have no business being in law enforcement.

Reactions: buckage
Come on man. Why the condescension?

doing 120 mph in a sports car in south Florida will yield you more than what you experienced in rural PA.
Why the condescension? Because he posts then says he's with done the thread. Have a discussion, don't run away after you said your side.

Oh please. Stop with the race bullshit. Some cops can just be Aholes. (See Scottie Sheffler)
Wish I could stop with the race stuff. Being pulled over for going to fast 5 miles over the speed limit. To slow 7 miles under the speed. Not using a turn signal. Going over the fog line. Expired tags after I called Penn dot to report my tags had not arrived in the mail and being reassured that it was there mistake and they noted in the computer system that my registration was paid and there was no reason to pull me over. Cop starts laughing when I confronted with that information. Why would you call Penn dot over a clerical error. I answered why would you approach my car with your hand on your firearm over a clerical error. Yeah no racist issues with law enforcement in this country.

So if someone maybe doesn't hear you (not saying this is what happened) you should be pulled from a car.

That's BS and I think you know that.
And that’s not what happened here and I think you know that.

And that’s not what happened here and I think you know that.
Which is what I said.

Are you telling me that if a driver doesn't hear a request, they should be cuffed? I want to be very clear where you stand.

Bingo, Chris.

All that is true but I still dont think it justifies the cops to act like assholes.

Again Hill in part brought this on himself for A Speeding and B not following orders. Not sure what is so hard about doing exactly what the cops tell you to do, especially knowing how many AHOLE Cops are out there.

Having said that, the Cops didnt need to act in the way they did. They are their own worst enemy as they have alienated many of the people who used to "back the blue" with their behavior. Not just in this instance but standing by and watching people commit actual crimes during the summer of love while arresting citizens for not wearing masks or walking on the beach.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Which is what I said.

Are you telling me that if a driver doesn't hear a request, they should be cuffed? I want to be very clear where you stand.
I think we all know that there’s a difference between not hearing and choosing not to hear.

Look, cops can be jerks. We all know this. I’ve been pulled over plenty of times to know this. I also am smart enough to show respect to authority. Hill was too busy calling his agent or whoever Drew is. Or maybe he was doing something else? If I’m not listening to a cop and instead calling my attorney…I’d expect the same thing to happen to me.

Bottom line is there’s a quick impulse from people to simply dismiss defiance. When you defy after breaking the law, it’s easy to see why things escalate.

Reactions: VolPanther
I think we all know that there’s a difference between not hearing and choosing not to hear.

Look, cops can be jerks. We all know this. I’ve been pulled over plenty of times to know this. I also am smart enough to show respect to authority. Hill was too busy calling his agent or whoever Drew is. Or maybe he was doing something else? If I’m not listening to a cop and instead calling my attorney…I’d expect the same thing to happen to me.

Bottom line is there’s a quick impulse from people to simply dismiss defiance. When you defy after breaking the law, it’s easy to see why things escalate.
You took what he did as defiance? How?

Its a combination of arrogance and stupidity............

You took what he did as defiance? How?
I said why. And the first act of defiance was doing 120mph and putting 100’s of citizens at risk. Respect the law, and then respect the officer. That’s it.

It doesn’t excuse the cops for being jerks too…but they are the authority.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I said why. And the first act of defiance was doing 120mph and putting 100’s of citizens at risk. Respect the law, and then respect the officer. That’s it.

Yeah I dont know whats so hard about this. Both sides can be wrong..........I have no sympathy for a guy if he was doing that rate of speed and then not following the cops orders to a T. And I also despise cops who abuse their authority which happens frequently.

After watching the body cam footage it's interesting to see strong opinions that one side was 100% in the wrong. Going solely on the body cam footage, I think both sides could have done things better to avoid the situation from escalating.

Footage aside, if Hill was going 120mph could he not have been charged with reckless driving and arrested on the spot? Assuming for a moment that he was, if I was an officer in that situation I might choose to detain him as a disincentive from creating such a dangerous condition going forward.

More generally, the online reactions are another example of the death of nuance and civil discourse. It's a troubling state.

Reactions: VolPanther
Yeah I dont know whats so hard about this. Both sides can be wrong..........I have no sympathy for a guy if he was doing that rate of speed and then not following the cops orders to a T. And I also despise cops who abuse their authority which happens frequently.
It appears he rolled his window up to call his his agent when the cop was incessantly questioning him about wearing his seat-belt, a common fishing tactic police use to begin a conversation to ask even more questions that Hill is under no obligation to answer or respond to.

Both sides are wrong, but only one of the parties is paid by the tax payers, licensed to carry a gun, and authorized to use deadly force with the obligation to use their authority responsibly.

Cops are allowed to order a person out of their car if they are non-compliant during a justified traffic stop. They abuse "fear for their life" in these situations to react violently and aggressively to those that show them disrespect.

Edit: watched it again, he was ordered multiple times to get out but had the windows down talking to the cop before being yanked out. He was also called his agent, not team security, his agent contacted team security.

Last edited:
After watching the body cam footage it's interesting to see strong opinions that one side was 100% in the wrong. Going solely on the body cam footage, I think both sides could have done things better to avoid the situation from escalating.

Footage aside, if Hill was going 120mph could he not have been charged with reckless driving and arrested on the spot? Assuming for a moment that he was, if I was an officer in that situation I might choose to detain him as a disincentive from creating such a dangerous condition going forward.

More generally, the online reactions are another example of the death of nuance and civil discourse. It's a troubling state.
you guys should do an experiment. get pulled over, roll your window down then while the cop is standing there, roll it back up and dont respond to him while he's tapping on the window..

record this for us and tell us how it works out. im going to go out on a limb and say you arent making it to work on time an hour later like hill did.

BUT
Uh not rolling down the window when the cop told him for starters? Try that some time and let me know how that works out for you.

Uh not rolling down the window when the cop told him for starters? Try that some time and let me know how that works out for you.
He did, twice.

Once to give the ID. Once when the cop asked a second time

Did you watch the video? Hill didn't put it down when asked. He then started to. The cop says you know what, outta the car.

So Hill was complying and the cop changes his mind.

you guys should do an experiment. get pulled over, roll your window down then while the cop is standing there, roll it back up and dont respond to him while he's tapping on the window..

record this for us and tell us how it works out. im going to go out on a limb and say you arent making it to work on time an hour later like hill did.
You left out the part where he did put it down

Has it been reported by any actual news services he was going 120mph or is it just people on twitter saying he was going that fast? It's been ages since I've been to the Dolphins stadium but I can't see him getting up to that speed on that road, even in a McLaren or something similar, now if you said he was weaving in and out of traffic I'd totally buy it.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt

Being jerks? I believe they abused their power.

You want to run your mouth a little as a cop, that's being a jerk. You wanna pull someone out when they are literally doing what you ask, that's abuse of power.

If he was going 120, I get it.

It's also near the stadium on game day, I'm sure there is heightened security.
Yeah, but you don't want to divert all of your resources to one jagoff unless he's actually a threat. The cop made some pretty bad mistakes here, just from a personal preservation standpoint so that's not the case. There could also be some prior history here with Hill behaving like a turd. Can't imagine there are many cars like that running around near a stadium on gameday. Who knows?

Reactions: buckage
BUT

He did, twice.

Once to give the ID. Once when the cop asked a second time

Did you watch the video? Hill didn't put it down when asked. He then started to. The cop says you know what, outta the car.

So Hill was complying and the cop changes his mind.
Again roll up your window when a cop stops you and see how that works out for you

Hill acted like an entitled idiot and the cops were AHoles as well. Both can be true. It’s not hard

Yeah, but you don't want to divert all of your resources to one jagoff unless he's actually a threat. The cop made some pretty bad mistakes here, just from a personal preservation standpoint so that's not the case. There could also be some prior history here with Hill behaving like a turd. Can't imagine there are many cars like that running around near a stadium on gameday. Who knows?
Dude its Miami, there's going to be players and fans rolling up to the game in $500,000+ vehicles.

Not sure why you replied to me as I think we are on the same page on that fact pattern. Based on the body cam footage, is your view that the cops did nothing wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT