ADVERTISEMENT

106th Brawl

Average QB play tonight and Pitt would win this game. The last two weeks have been the worst QB play I've seen and Narduzzi would rather be loyal to this guy who spurned Pitt twice rather than try to win the game.
You guys all scoff that he iron-clad promises these transfers that we won’t bench them if they come here. Slovis and now Jurk proves it.

This is not a 6 win season.

Play the young guys and get ready for the bounce back year next year.

After the last two years, he’s earned a bad year. So just make sure it isn’t two straight.

this is crazy ........he is still in.......

he has to be fired...... i am not taking this loss normally...... it was preventable.

You guys all scoff that he iron-clad promises these transfers that we won’t bench them if they come here. Slovis and now Jurk proves it.
Aware of this, but I cannot imagine just completely throwing your season away being loyal to this guy.

Well we finally get more commercials. They’ll be partying hard in Jane Lew, WV tonight. Signature win over the worst Qb I think I’ve ever seen.

Average QB play tonight and Pitt would win this game. The last two weeks have been the worst QB play I've seen and Narduzzi would rather be loyal to this guy who spurned Pitt twice rather than try to win the game.
4/10 45 yards passing through 3 quarters. We ran the wishbone in high school and our qb had better numbers in 1 qtr running waggles.

The problem is Narduzzi and Cignetti. You can find another qb. Morons who can’t call plays is a far bigger issue

Narduzzi’s downfall will be his hiring decisions on offense and lack of QB development. Pickett was really the one true quarterback we’ve had that was signed out of high school.

Turned it off. Can’t watch Jurk fail any more. This team is garbage because they decided to go with this loser. I’m from Baltimore so will watch Orioles highlights, they’re finally good again. You gentlemen have a good night, H2P

Reactions: pittmaninwv
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT