ADVERTISEMENT

1st try at a Pitt YouTube channel

Also Jeff speaking of losses could you put up the Virginia game where we scored 7 points in the half. I just want to listen to the announcers be incredulous it was really happening. And also curse at Stallings a few times while watching on my laptop. A lot of highs in the games you put on the channel, that game is the lowest of the lows. I just want to watch it again.

Reactions: jpklein
Also Jeff speaking of losses could you put up the Virginia game where we scored 7 points in the half. I just want to listen to the announcers be incredulous it was really happening. And also curse at Stallings a few times while watching on my laptop. A lot of highs in the games you put on the channel, that game is the lowest of the lows. I just want to watch it again.
Please no!

I didn't keep that one - I'll see if its elsewhere on YouTube.

Reactions: PittPoker
I didn't keep that one - I'll see if its elsewhere on YouTube.
Also Jeff could you post the Pitt/Georgetown 2010-2011 game? I don't remember it and would like to watch it. Thx and appreciate it for you to see if you can find that 7 point embarrassment lol.

Watched those 2004 NCAA tourney games last night. Unreal how the committee screwed Pitt. 1 - forcing them to play a pretty good UCF team (who was a really good defensive team) and then the ultimate insult having to playing a lower seed Wisconsin as an away game. 2 close wins thanks to Krauser, Troutman and at least in the Wisconsin game - Brown all despite Page mired in his 5-36 slump.

No f'n way could they beat Oklahoma St. with Page's inability to make uncontested 10ft jumpers. And he was playing good defense at the time - so he basically had the yips. What a shame... oh to be a Pitt fan.

Great stuff Jeff but post all the games from the 2008-2009 basketball season please. Except the ones they lost of course.

Over the years, I've collected about 560 TV broadcasts of Pitt basketball and football games solely as a hobby. I'm taking my first crack at a Pitt YouTube channel just for fun - no interest at all in ads, making money, etc. I have a day job!

I just uploaded my first broadcast - Florida at Pitt at the Fieldhouse from January 1988 on CBS with Charles Smith dominating Dwayne Schintzius - one of my all-time favorite games and ironic that both of my daughters ended up at UF.

If anybody has any requests for future uploads, let me know.

" " if you're curious.

H2P

Hey Jeff -- I'm been enjoying all of the football additions as of late.

I still want to toss in two more hoops requests -- the 2004 Big East Championship Final against UConn (a loss) and the win at Providence in Feb 2004.

Thanks as always.

Reactions: jpklein
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT