ADVERTISEMENT

2 North Club and a Red 7C pass for UNC game

SoufOaklin4Life

Lair Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2004
Another State of Mind
Odds are, travel is going to be tough for my this upcoming season...
For a Pitt fan, i'll take below face for all and include the pass for free.
ND game is sold.

I'll probably put them up on Stubhub until we can figure out which games we can travel for. I know YSU is definitely out for us.

hailtopitt78 at yahoo dot com

Last edited:
Hey Souf - I might take your UVA tickets for 10/10. My only problem is I think I need 3 not 2. Obviously in years past as long as you could get into the NC you could move anywhere, but not sure the status this year, so I'm a bit hesitant to buy tickets that are scattered. (And I'm not entirely sure I DO need 3 vs. 2, but that's getting sorted out by the end of the week.) Unless you get a better offer, could I put these on hold for the next few days?

Hey Souf - I might take your UVA tickets for 10/10. My only problem is I think I need 3 not 2. Obviously in years past as long as you could get into the NC you could move anywhere, but not sure the status this year, so I'm a bit hesitant to buy tickets that are scattered. (And I'm not entirely sure I DO need 3 vs. 2, but that's getting sorted out by the end of the week.) Unless you get a better offer, could I put these on hold for the next few days?
I'll touch base in a bit with you.
We know the couple who sits next to us.

For a Pitt fan, i'll take below face for all but the ND game and include the pass for free.

I'll probably put them up on Stubhub until we can figure out which games we can travel for. I know YSU is definitely out for us.

I'll buy your parking pass for the entire season if you are looking to sell just that.

For a Pitt fan, i'll take below face for all but the ND game and include the pass for free.

I would just buy the pass straight up as I need one.. Let me know if you would sell.. jscassera@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT