ADVERTISEMENT

A new coach unemployed

He might get fired at the end of the third quarter. And you will know because the new head coach for Dallas will be a life size card board cut out of Tom Landry

I was thinking Belichick might go to Philadelphia if the Eagles lose tomorrow night, but he’s destined for Dallas now.

And what the Packers just did (going for it on 4th & 2 up 41-16 and scoring) is so disrespectful… I love it! :cool:

Reactions: xslfyk4
I was thinking Belichick might go to Philadelphia if the Eagles lose tomorrow night, but he’s destined for Dallas now.

And what the Packers just did (going for it on 4th & 2 up 41-16 and scoring) is so disrespectful… I love it! :cool:
It was either kick a field goal or go for it. Dallas had the chance to make a stop, but couldn't.

Man this board is harsh on McCarthy. I know he is head coach so it's his team, but he seems to be more of a offense-side-of-the-ball coach, and the Dallas defense really let the Cowboys down. Was Parsons hurt? He seemed pretty invisible.

I would think Vrabel will be a HC next year somewhere. Dumb move by the Titans, imo.
Vrabel is on my short list if there is anything to this "Tomlin may resign" story that came out over the past few days.

But I don't really believe the Tomlin stories. I think it is postering because extension negotiations are coming up.

Vrabel is on my short list if there is anything to this "Tomlin may resign" story that came out over the past few days.

But I don't really believe the Tomlin stories. I think it is postering because extension negotiations are coming up.

Yup. You never know, but that's my thought as well.

Man this board is harsh on McCarthy. I know he is head coach so it's his team, but he seems to be more of a offense-side-of-the-ball coach, and the Dallas defense really let the Cowboys down. Was Parsons hurt? He seemed pretty invisible.
Ron Cooks favorite player, couldn't be invisible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT