ADVERTISEMENT

ACC O/U Win Totals

Oct 25, 2021
As of today, obviously; we all know there is another portal window.

Clemson 9.5
FSU 9.5
Miami 9.5
Louisville 8.5
NC State 8.5
UNC 7.5
VT 7.5
SMU 7.5
Syracuse 6.5
Duke 6.5
Cal 6.5
Pitt 5.5
GT 5.5
BC 4.5
UVA 4.5
Wake 4.5
Stanford 3.5

Man, it would be depressing to not at least get to 6.

Have to win:
Kent State
Youngstown State

Hopefully can split (OOC):
@ Cincy
WVU

May or may not be favorites in:
Cal
Syracuse
Virginia
@BC

Likely to be underdogs in:
@UNC
@SMU
@Louisville
Clemson

I see the annual tradition of setting higher than reasonable expectations for Miami has begun.

Without looking at schedules, which might change my mind completely, the non-Miami ones that sick out as possibly being too high would be:

FSU
Louisville
Duke
Maybe Cal

But, like I said, I'd have to see some schedules. And rosters, for that matter. I'd be lying if I said I kept up with what portal activity other teams had, other than the big names.

Without looking at schedules, which might change my mind completely, the non-Miami ones that sick out as possibly being too high would be:

FSU
Louisville
Duke
Maybe Cal

But, like I said, I'd have to see some schedules. And rosters, for that matter.
VaTech seems kinda high, too. No clue. I think Vegas just likes to abuse certain fan bases and take their money.

VaTech seems kinda high, too. No clue. I think Vegas just likes to abuse certain fan bases and take their money.

That quarterback impressed me last season and they seem to do a decent job in the portal. Their OOC is also fairly soft, even if they have found ways to lose some of these games lately.

Marshall
Old Dominion
Rutgers
Vanderbilt

Reactions: pittdan77
That's the toughest one, they'll either win 7 or 8, no more or less. Pry has them trending in the right direction but it may be early.

Yeah, they kind of found their stride last season which, unfortunately, started with us. Found a way to win 6 regular season games despite starting 1-3 with the OOC schedule.

That quarterback impressed me last season and they seem to do a decent job in the portal. Their OOC is also fairly soft, even if they have found ways to lose some of these games lately.

Marshall
Old Dominion
Rutgers
Vanderbilt
If Pitt scheduled OOC like that, our floor for total wins would be about 8 every year.

Ah, middling expectations for Pitt football. Comforting like a warm blanket on a cold winter night

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT