ADVERTISEMENT

ACC PM and Field Hockey

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Tre Boston is leaving ACC PM which I hate to say it but is good news. He just isnt a good fit for that type of show. Would like to see Panthers Dorin Dickerson or Mark May put their names in. Heck, even Paul Zeise. I actually really like Zeise. Something about his delivery, I like.

In unrelated news, UNC Field Hockey hired a 22 year old recent grad to be the HC, taking over for who I guess was a legend. That is one of the more bizarre hirings I think I've ever seen. One season you are on the team, a few months later, you are coaching the team.

Tre Boston is leaving ACC PM which I hate to say it but is good news. He just isnt a good fit for that type of show. Would like to see Panthers Dorin Dickerson or Mark May put their names in. Heck, even Paul Zeise. I actually really like Zeise. Something about his delivery, I like.

In unrelated news, UNC Field Hockey hired a 22 year old recent grad to be the HC, taking over for who I guess was a legend. That is one of the more bizarre hirings I think I've ever seen. One season you are on the team, a few months later, you are coaching the team.
She went to my kids’ high school.

A close friend of mine from high school went to UNC to play field hockey. Won national championships and even some gold medals. UNC holds onto to their coaches when they do well. Soccer coach has been there forever also.
I just don’t understand field hockey, but I have watched the UNC vs Duke games. Entertaining, but too many rules and you can only use one side of the stick.

what's Field Hockey?

Tre Boston was bad, and they need a bigger desk.
That show needs a complete makeover starting with Packer’s attitude. He is clearly mailing it in. Now maybe his dad’s health was weighing on him, but he most definitely isn’t as into this show as he was with Packer and Durham.

That show needs a complete makeover starting with Packer’s attitude. He is clearly mailing it in. Now maybe his dad’s health was weighing on him, but he most definitely isn’t as into this show as he was with Packer and Durham.

Maybe they should try an ACC Nationalist angle.

"SEC fans are coming to Charlotte. They're coming to Raleigh. They're coming to your city, and bringing their rabid fandom with them. Poisoning the minds of our young fans with talks of SEC supremacy. We must build a wall."

what's Field Hockey?
I saw a few games at my daughter's high school, they played on a separate field from the soccer team, it's pretty crazy, I'm sure everyone's shins are bruised. Why don't guys play it? It's female only at least in my area. And there isn't much youth FH, it seemed like a lot of the girls on the FH team where the ones that didn't make the soccer team, and some still played club soccer on the side, at least in my area. Does Pitt have a team?

I saw a few games at my daughter's high school, they played on a separate field from the soccer team, it's pretty crazy, I'm sure everyone's shins are bruised. Why don't guys play it? It's female only at least in my area. And there isn't much youth FH, it seemed like a lot of the girls on the FH team where the ones that didn't make the soccer team, and some still played club soccer on the side, at least in my area. Does Pitt have a team?
I don't think the women played in the Olympics until the 80's. Men have been playing it in Europe for a while.

Reactions: USN_Panther
In Europe and Asia, it is "hockey". Hockey on ice is "ice hockey".
It's pretty big in NZ. My son played for his school teams. Always messed him up to use only the front of the stick and can't stop the ball with the foot.

Reactions: pittdan77

He would not be a good fit. He would actually have to do some work and research and prepare if he were on that show. Not that Tre Boston did much of that either which is probably why he is "leaving".

He would not be a good fit. He would actually have to do some work and research and prepare if he were on that show. Not that Tre Boston did much of that either which is probably why he is "leaving".

Zeise is entertaining I think. Like a mini- Madden

I've seen boys play on the girls' team. I prefer boys to play against boys.

Zeise is entertaining I think. Like a mini- Madden
I like Madden for the most part, he's FUN in that he pisses on and disrespects Yinzer Sacred Cows, like I enjoy pissing on all the Rooney's faults for example, a lot of the other media won't get up in the grill of the Yinzer annointed and call them out for the stupidity they deserve to be called out for.

Tre Boston was bad, and they need a bigger desk.
Agreed....he just wasn't a good fit and they really need to get out of Packer's basement.

I watched last week while Packer was out and the female host was in Bristol. I thought the show was much better in studio and she was doing a better job commanding the show without Packer speaking over her.

I think they should just let her stay in Bristol and lead the show from there with various guests coming on. Packer can stay in the basement with his own segments during the show.

Agreed....he just wasn't a good fit and they really need to get out of Packer's basement.

I watched last week while Packer was out and the female host was in Bristol. I thought the show was much better in studio and she was doing a better job commanding the show without Packer speaking over her.

I think they should just let her stay in Bristol and lead the show from there with various guests coming on. Packer can stay in the basement with his own segments during the show.

Its not bad now with just Packer/Tannenbaum. 3 was just too many for this type of show, no matter how good or bad the 3rd person was. Tannenbaum seems a lot better now. Wished they'd decorate the basement again so it doesnt look so sterile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT