ADVERTISEMENT

After 36 hrs of meditation and sedation

PITT92DOG

Assistant Coach
Jul 8, 2001
I still don't really like the hire and think the odds are against it improving over JD. I don't think that things will be horrible now. I hope they hold onto BK and keep some continuity. There is going to be a group who rail against this for years to come because if KS wins it will be different than the last 17 years. The calling card won't be D, good shot and etc. Also there is a group who worship JD and will never let go until they are proven a 1000% wrong but every team has these types.

We as fans need to stop blasting this hire no matter our feelings. It will only hurt the efforts to improve the situation and team. I really hope I am proven very wrong in my original thoughts. I might pull back on my donations and tickets but this is the last time I will mention it. If I do it is because SB is liar and SB artist. He put KS in a really tough place. Although KS is not completely innocent. He had to know how the crap pulled to get him to Pitt. Email Gallagher, send letter back when asked for more money but to continue pouting in public will do no good for Pitt athletics. It will only perpetuate the narrative thrown out this week by the national media folk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT