ADVERTISEMENT

All Quiet on the Western PA Front

Don’t like to respond harshly but I was there and a Golden Panther. Broke bread with Sherrill and Foge on multiple occasions. Don’t opine on issues on which you are ignorant, particularly when you cast aspersions at people.
Are you denying that Pitt players weren't recruited with money?

Are you denying that Pitt players weren't recruited with money?
So let me get this straight.. a guy who says he’s a Pitt fan contends: Pitt can’t rise above mediocrity ; and if and when they do, they cheat. I can’t think of a more cynical and negative position than yours! And you contend you’re a Pitt fan? Last time I heard this argument the guy was wearing blue and white.

So let me get this straight.. a guy who says he’s a Pitt fan contends: Pitt can’t rise above mediocrity ; and if and when they do, they cheat. I can’t think of a more cynical and negative position than yours! And you contend you’re a Pitt fan? Last time I heard this argument the guy was wearing blue and white.
Are you denying that Pitt players were recruited with money against the rules?

was Pitt cited for ncaa violations… there’s your answer .., now back under your tock.
LOL. So you are denying what was common knowledge.

There is no arguing with someone who denies facts. Its a waste of my time.

And I would add that Pitt’s record against non conference opponents as a whole the last 8 years has been discouraging. These losses absolutely kill any national buzz around the program.
Very, very true. I do not live in Western PA but I do like to follow the sports guys from where I live now. A twitter exchange they had was a discussion regarding the CW advertising ACC football and for folks to watch it. The Twitter guys basically said there was no chance they were interested in ACC football.

I think the Panthers are in a very tough position for the future. I truly believe their only real hope is that a super league forms and the powers that be to form it like Primanti Brothers sandwiches and want to make sure that Pitt is in the league.

Reactions: Islanderpanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT