ADVERTISEMENT

am i being selfish, and short sighted,

We all WANT Pitt football to return and for life to return to normal. However, wanting something and needing something are two different things and it has been alarming how few people can seem to make that distinction.

I’ve heard a lot of people lecturing us about their rights as citizens, but very few owning up to their responsibilities as neighbors.

I don’t think it is at all selfish to want Pitt football return. I want it to return too! However, I absolutely think it’s selfish for people who say they refuse to wear a mask or anything like that. Those people are selfish pieces of shit, as far as I’m concerned.

We all WANT Pitt football to return and for life to return to normal. However, wanting something and needing something are two different things and it has been alarming how few people can seem to make that distinction.

I’ve heard a lot of people lecturing us about their rights as citizens, but very few explaining their responsibilities as neighbors.

I don’t think it is at all selfish to want Pitt football return. I want it to return too! However, I absolutely think it’s selfish for people who say they refuse to wear a mask or anything like that. Those people are selfish pieces of shit, as far as I’m concerned.
Thank you, great post!

Reactions: Dr. von Yinzer

I’ve heard a lot of people lecturing us about their rights as citizens, but very few owning up to their responsibilities as neighbors.

I find it hard to disagree. Such a small simple ask. For the good of us all. And the kicker is it’s meant to protect others assuming you don’t have a medical mask - so yea, selfish applies.

for wanting pitt fb this fall?
NO. Most of us want it and we also want the players and society to be safe. What’s funny is some of the areas where college FB is huge such as TX, FL and SEC country are not doing all they can...masks, social distance etc. They live for College FB so I figured they would do all they could for it to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT