ADVERTISEMENT

And now Oregon going to steal a bid

Providence in a tight finish with Marquette. We need Providence to lose.

Well go Wazzu then
Colorado has already beaten Oregon twice and will again if they meet in the final. I think the Buffs are already in the field win or lose tonight and I think they are a much better matchup against Oregon than a Wash St team that may have peaked in February.

UVA just coughed up a late lead. NC State hits a Barry Goheen-esque 3 to send the game to OT. Tony Bennett had 3 fouls to give and didn’t use any of them. Strange.

Reactions: UPitt '89
UVA just coughed up a late lead. NC State hits a Barry Goheen-esque 3 to send the game to OT. Tony Bennett had 3 fouls to give and didn’t use any of them. Strange.

Should have fouled regardless of whether he had 3 to give or were in the double bonus.

But the fact that he had 3 to give makes it more epicly dumb, because they could have just fouled them the whole way up the court, ha.

Just crazy to think NC State has a shot at the tournament and we're likely out, given where these teams were on the final game of the regular season.

Reactions: PittGuy2000

UVa loss was massive. I left halfway through 2nd half. Kicking myself. Now just have to pray NC State doesnt pull off the miracle. I just dont see it though. It was a total home game for UNC and will be more decisive tonight. Crowd was 60% UNC, 30% UVa, 8% Pitt, 2% NC St. And UNC is locked in. Dont see how UVa is in over us. Have to root like heck for UNC, Colorado, and FAU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT