ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Night Bubble Games Thread

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Frickin Providence looks like they are going to pick up a high level win over Creighton.

Iowa State up 5 in 2nd on KSt. An L knocks KSt out.

OSU up 10 late on Iowa. Iowa out but OSU still alive.

Texas A&M up 1 in 2nd over Ole Miss

UNLV going for the auto bid up on SDSU in OT

Dayton/Duq

Col/Utah

UNM/Boise

Nova/Marq

It’s all fun and games until NCST or BC knocks out Pitt in the ACC finale. UNLV lost in OT.

Its a 1 bid league if Dayton wins the tournament. 2 bid if they dont.

That's what I meant; I worded that stupidly and own that, ha. One bid as of today (with Dayton bring that bid). Not sure if I trust them to win it even if it's a soft path now.

And these officials are doing absolutely everything in their power to keep Duke in this game (NC State just helped a bit). Don't know if it matters, though.

All the lower seeds have won today in the A-10 tourney so if Duquense beats Dayton tonight and they are up by 8 now early on there will be a bid stealer from the Atlantic 10

This Creighton team blows. Down 2. Missed the 1 and 1 and then 2 FTs the next possession. Game. Lunardi going to be jerking off about Prov

Reactions: Wanstash21
I don’t think they get in for beating a 10 seed ole Miss.

Getting my Mississippi's mixed up. A&M has 4 Q3 losses like Rutgers last year. They need to win tomorrow. A&M isnt in yet. Its probably something like:

Last 8 in
Oklahoma
Miss St
Colorado
Prov
Pitt
SJU
UVa
SHU

First 4 Out
Indiana State
A&M
UNM
Nova

Anyone paying attention to Baylor/Cinci? Can’t have the Bearcats going on a run in Kansas City, that certainly wouldn’t help us.

To cap off the worst bubble day imaginable, I am sure Nova will win this in OT and New Mexico will beat Boise

Villanova has 14 losses. In case you forgot. They aren’t getting in over Pitt unless they win the Big East tourney. Not happening.

To cap off the worst bubble day imaginable, I am sure Nova will win this in OT and New Mexico will beat Boise
Worst bubble day imaginable. Except for that one minor, tiny detail. That we won the massive “win and you’re in” game in impressive fashion. Just that one small thing went our way. Pitt is in.

Worst bubble day imaginable. Except for that one minor, tiny detail. That we won the massive “win and you’re in” game in impressive fashion. Just that one small thing went our way. Pitt is in.

I think so too but it still makes me nervous that no one is going to have us in

I didn’t really think it was possible Pitt could win by 12 today and still be on the outside looking in but after seeing all these games tonight go south, I’m pretty sure that’s the case.

Marquette looks as bad as BC on offense. There’s a lot of bad basketball being played by teams who are locks.

I didn’t really think it was possible Pitt could win by 12 today and still be on the outside looking in but after seeing all these games tonight go south, I’m pretty sure that’s the case.

Marquette looks as bad as BC on offense. There’s a lot of bad basketball being played by teams who are locks.

Sucks no one is going to have us in. I hate seeing that but I am banking on the committee not being morons and the UNC AD as the vice chair. How do you have a 1 seed like UNC, a 3-4 seed like Duke and just get 2 other teams in?

Sucks no one is going to have us in. I hate seeing that but I am banking on the committee not being morons and the UNC AD as the vice chair. How do you have a 1 seed like UNC, a 3-4 seed like Duke and just get 2 other teams in?
Bingo. The ACC will not be left with only 4 teams. That was never going to happen. Our fans must think that the committee buys into the media nonsense. ACC will have 5 for sure.

Bingo. The ACC will not be left with only 4 teams. That was never going to happen. Our fans must think that the committee buys into the media nonsense. ACC will have 5 for sure.
ACC is terrible at PR as we saw in the CFP. Nobody will blink an eye at 4 ACC teams. That’s why we needed the UVA loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT