ADVERTISEMENT

Another PennStating

JokePa

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2010
Just saw their “great defense” gave up near 500 yards. At least Pitt will move up the total defense ranks

Just saw their “great defense” gave up near 500 yards. At least Pitt will move up the total defense ranks
Pedo State misses this guy who was the main reason they won 2 National Titles.

10225078-large.jpg

Just think how disgusting it would be to realize you won a bunch of games because of a pedophile. This same pedophile was the guy who recruited you and then coached you.
Whenever I see their Logo being worn(Shirts, Jackets, Hoodys, etc.) on any of their CULT Members, all I think about is the Worst Scandal in the History of College Sports. Amazing that people still attend that place, as they will only be thought of as associated with the Pedo CULT where Football is all that matters. They even had a Death of a Fraternity Kid covered up(The Paterknew Way), and was all over the National News, but Parents still send their Kids there.

Honestly, if that Pedo Scandal happened at PITT(with everyone including the Head Coach aware of it and trying to cover it up), I would demanded that the Football Program be shut down for a minimum of 5 Years, but in Creepy Valley, according to The CULT, the Fans and Players were the Real Victims(well maybe a few of their Players were Victims if they attended a PSU Football Camp as a Youth Player and had Personal Time with Sandusky and Paterknew looking the other way).

Last edited:
Whenever I see their Logo being worn(Shirts, Jackets, Hoodys, etc.) on any of their CULT Members, all I think about is the Worst Scandal in the History of College Sports. Amazing that people still attend that place, as they will only be thought of as associated with being associated with the Pedo CULT where Football is all that matters. They even had a Death of a Fraternity Kid covered up(The Paterknew Way), and was all over the National News, but Parents still send their Kids there.

Honestly, if that Pedo Scandal happened at PITT(with everyone including the Head Coach aware of it and trying to cover it up), I would demanded that the Football Program be shut down for a minimum of 5 Years, but in Creepy Valley, according to The CULT, the Fans and Players were the Real Victims(well maybe a few of their Players were Victims if they attended a PSU Football Camp as a Youth Player and had Personal Time with Sandusky and Paterknew looking the other way).
The media slobbering all over them is just as disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT