ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Higgs?

DC_Area_Panther

Head Coach
Jul 7, 2001
Noticed there is a thread on pay board on an "Anthony Higgs (2018 PF)." Googling him he is shown variously as being 6-7, 6-8 or 6-9 and being either a SF or PF. He is a 3-star per 24/7 and #38 2018 PF per Rivals.

He decommitted from Ole Miss and then committed to VA Tech. He then took an official to Illinois so he may be re-thinking his VA Tech commit. There is no google mention of any Pitt involvement.

Is Capel also after him? Or, is he only of Pitt fan curiosity since he is a big from Baltimore and we have 1 ship left.

I have no idea on this one. It seems that Mack from Louisville also offered him. My guess it is regional talent that is uncommitted which got people thinking/speculating. Still, I don't put anything past Capel ability to sell a young athlete on the possibilities that exist at Pitt, and he continues to strike me as being able to do so convincingly "under-the-radar".

I don't think Capel is interested in Higgs, just my opinion. Capel has 12 players he's happy with and maybe a Grad transfer from Cal St Northridge (who would make 13).

Reactions: IRoar4Pitt
I don't think Capel is interested in Higgs, just my opinion. Capel has 12 players he's happy with and maybe a Grad transfer from Cal St Northridge (who would make 13).
Tend to agree - The pay board seems to think we are done, but maybe Dawson ends up at Pitt.

Reactions: VincePITT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT