ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone speak Duzz?

Nope! So we know there is news but we don't know what the news is or when we will find out!

No mention of "Pitt is It" sooooo

Hykeem Williams' mom posted a picture of herself in Pitt gear (it was in black and white). He is saying that the blue and gold looks good in black and white.

H2P having multiple meanings would, I assume, mean Hail to Pitt and Hykeem to Pitt.

I also don't believe Pat Narduzzi runs his Twitter account. I'm sure he understands that you have to "play the game" while secretly cringing at the existence of emojis and social media alike.

Hykeem Williams' mom posted a picture of herself in Pitt gear (it was in black and white). He is saying that the blue and gold looks good in black and white.

H2P having multiple meanings would, I assume, mean Hail to Pitt and Hykeem to Pitt.

I also don't believe Pat Narduzzi runs his Twitter account. I'm sure he understands that you have to "play the game" while secretly cringing at the existence of emojis and social media alike.
Yea I am sure Duzz doesn't do those postings.

Don't overlook how smart it is of Pitt to have someone run his social media. It seems like an obvious thing to do, but in the past, Pitt would miss even the easy wins. Things are definitely different now.

Reactions: pittdan77
I am the eternal pessimist (politics makes me this way). But three flames equal the player number 3 … was black and white for awhile and now it’s back to blue and gold??

Multiple meanings - H2P - isn’t a commit bc the guy never left.

… or if hykeem’s # is 3 … might be the more plausible explanation with the BW photo

I dunno

Don't overlook how smart it is of Pitt to have someone run his social media. It seems like an obvious thing to do, but in the past, Pitt would miss even the easy wins. Things are definitely different now.

I'm sure the conversation was as simple as this:

"Coach, we would like you to make a Twitter account."

"Huh?"

"Never mind; we'll take it from here."

I dont know why these tweets always have to be some guessing game. I mean just say what it is or dont say anything. Idk. Whatever

I think it’s in reference to Hykeem’s mom’s tweet.

it’s in black and white and she is in three different views on one screen (three flames 🔥)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT