ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently God hasn't asked $9.3 million a year Swinney to take a pay cut?

PittMiamiRivalry

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2017
Some have volunteered to take pay cuts, some have not. Some like Swinney wear the Bible on their sleeves but can't even give back the 4.4% of their salaries taken from student fees when students are facing economic hardships and universities are making cuts in other programs? Not to worry, there are other over-paid coaches not doing a damn thing to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: FayettePittDad
Kind of shady when you're making $9.3M/year, but the 2021 recruits are only getting Nissans this year instead of Mercedes.

I'm wrong, Jimmy Frank's did clean up the cesspool after Jopa . He deserves $10 million per

I'm wrong, Jimmy Frank's did clean up the cesspool after Jopa . He deserves $10 million per
Don't fool yourself, there still people employed in the st penn athletic dept that knew what was going on. Also Franky brought baggage of his own. Still a cesspool and it will never ever change.

Some have volunteered to take pay cuts, some have not. Some like Swinney wear the Bible on their sleeves but can't even give back the 4.4% of their salaries taken from student fees when students are facing economic hardships and universities are making cuts in other programs? Not to worry, there are other over-paid coaches not doing a damn thing to help.
Maybe he can add "students not wanting to pay for sports they can't watch" to his list of things that disgust him so much that he'll leave coaching right along with "players getting any money."

Reactions: Ski11585

So, are you a "Woke" Liberal (A kinder, gentler version of a singular adjective I normally use ) Atheist? Are you insinuating that Dabo Sweeney is overpaid? Or are you mocking him for his faith?

Please enlighten us as to the existence or non-existence of God since you are an all knowing, "Woke", Liberal, Democrat. ( My previous term to describe you and your Ilk was more concise )

Where in the Bible does it say to take a pay cut?

Or is this your opinion and you want to use the Bible to pressure someone into doing something that you think they should do.

You are a wild one or even worse...

Also, since you know, please list whom he gives money to.

Also, since you know, please list whom he gives money to.

Agree

I would be curious how many dollars to charities Dabo is responsible for?

I would like to know how much money Dabo has raised for the university he works for, to fund programs, scholarships, etc for non-football personnel?

My guess is, the number makes the 4.4% the OP is whining about look like chump change.

And the bible has nothing to do with this really stupid post by the OP.

Agree

I would be curious how many dollars to charities Dabo is responsible for?

I would like to know how much money Dabo has raised for the university he works for, to fund programs, scholarships, etc for non-football personnel?

My guess is, the number makes the 4.4% the OP is whining about look like chump change.

And the bible has nothing to do with this really stupid post by the OP.
Well, the Bible mention was meant to prove that the OP is a true bigot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT