ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi in the News

No, it's not what he's doing. If he were doing that he'd be naming the NCAA in his whining. He'd be calling them out for abdicating their responsibility. If he were calling out the schools he wouldn't speak in generalities, he'd actually call the schools out. "USC offered Addison $3 million before he entered the portal. Alabama offered Maye $5 million and he never entered the portal." But he's not doing that. He's doing the old "well someone said that someone else is doing something bad, but I won't say who and I won't say what they actually did, I'll just refer to rumor and innuendo and assume that people will get my point, which is that I don't like something and I want everyone to know it."
Your expectations for a FB coach are unrealistic. He is pointing out a problem in the media. He doesn't need to name names. You seem to ignore that the Maye statement was far from his first on the topic.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Your expectations for a FB coach are unrealistic.

Your expectations for a FB coach are way too low. If you want to bitch about the problem, do something about it. People who only bitch but who don't actually do anything are, by definition, whiners.

Your expectations for a FB coach are way too low. If you want to bitch about the problem, do something about it. People who only bitch but who don't actually do anything are, by definition, whiners.
OK, Narduzzi should run the NCAA, Pitt athletics, as well as coach Pitt. Got it.

Reactions: FireballZ
Sure, which is why you had to make up something that no one ever said to defend your point.

Which, given what you are arguing in the other thread is actually kind of funny.
I was just taking your point that Narduzzi needs to do something to its logical conclusion by putting in a position to, y'know, do something.

I was just taking your point that Narduzzi needs to do something to its logical conclusion by putting in a position to, y'know, do something.

Well sure, because there is absolutely nothing in between making whining, self serving statements and running Pitt athletics and the whole NCAA.

🤪

Well sure, because there is absolutely nothing in between making whining, self serving statements and running Pitt athletics and the whole NCAA.

🤪
You say that he should do something. I say there is nothing else he can do, as a coach, except highlight the problem.

Let's get down to brass tacks. What actions do think Narduzzi could do that would effectuate change?

Reactions: FireballZ
You say that he should do something. I say there is nothing else he can do, as a coach, except highlight the problem.

Let's get down to brass tacks. What actions do think Narduzzi could do that would effectuate change?

Well I told you before, but let's try again. Maybe this time it will sink in.

He can talk about what he knows has actually happened rather than just speaking in generalities and repeating rumors. He can talk about the actual root cause of the problem, rather than just speaking to the symptoms of the problem. He can talk about potential solutions to the actual problems, rather than just complain about the proverbial symptoms of the disease.

Right now, other than a certain portion of Pitt fans and a few others he's basically just seen as a whiner. Because right now that's all he's actually doing, whining. If he wants to, he can certainly be more than just a whiner, but at this point there is no indication that he has any desire to actually address the root cause of the problem.

Well I told you before, but let's try again. Maybe this time it will sink in.

He can talk about what he knows has actually happened rather than just speaking in generalities and repeating rumors. He can talk about the actual root cause of the problem, rather than just speaking to the symptoms of the problem. He can talk about potential solutions to the actual problems, rather than just complain about the proverbial symptoms of the disease.

Right now, other than a certain portion of Pitt fans and a few others he's basically just seen as a whiner. Because right now that's all he's actually doing, whining. If he wants to, he can certainly be more than just a whiner, but at this point there is no indication that he has any desire to actually address the root cause of the problem.
So, again, since you can't seem to comprehend. You want him to detract from his coaching at Pitt to do someone else's job. It isn't his role to do any of the things you propose. You have a much higher expectation for a fb coach than anyone should.

Am I a whiner when I complain about the federal govt? There is certainly nothing I can do about it but I don't like it.

I sure am glad that you can speak for all but a few. But, as I already said, I believe that you are 100% wrong. Most college fb fans agree with him. Its a shame that hasn't yet sunk in with you.

So, again, since you can't seem to comprehend. You want him to detract from his coaching at Pitt to do someone else's job. It isn't his role to do any of the things you propose. You have a much higher expectation for a fb coach than anyone should.

The fact that you think that doing what I said would detract from his ability to be a college head football coach shows just how little you really know. I mean he was already bitching to the media. Talking about actual solutions to the actual problems would literally have not taken one second more.

And for the record, I have no higher expectations for a football coach than anyone else. It doesn't surprise me at all that Narduzzi would rather bitch about the symptoms than talk about the real problems. Because that's the far easier, more self-serving thing to do. It never surprises me when someone takes the easy, self-serving way out.

The fact that you think that doing what I said would detract from his ability to be a college head football coach shows just how little you really know. I mean he was already bitching to the media. Talking about actual solutions to the actual problems would literally have not taken one second more.

And for the record, I have no higher expectations for a football coach than anyone else. It doesn't surprise me at all that Narduzzi would rather bitch about the symptoms than talk about the real problems. Because that's the far easier, more self-serving thing to do. It never surprises me when someone takes the easy, self-serving way out.
He has to come up with a solution before he can talk about it. Since there isn't a solution out there, I don't want my coach spending time on something that isn't among his job duties,

Your second paragraph explains your entire position on this - you don't like Narduzzi. Therefore, he is just a whiner to you.

With that, I'm done. I've made point now several times. The last word is yours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT