ADVERTISEMENT

Art Rooney II is the new Bob Nutting??

They are? That doesn't seem consistent with the displeasure the world seems to have with Canada.

College is a different story, by the way. You can't compare the two.
Most Steelers fans on Steelers social media are happy to be run first, because it's the Steelers Way. That's what most believe in Local Yinzer Naton from what i read. They want Canada out, but they still want run first footbal.

As for college, I oppose run first at every level. Pitt's big 11-3 championship year was because they were wide open, score fast and often through the air, win high scoring shootouts, not done with running the ball and defense.

You have to be balanced these days in the AFC North.

Can’t just sling it and hope the playoffs roll through your dome. Also, can’t do 3 yards and a cloud of dust and expect to compete with big time offenses.

Reactions: Pitt79
So then why are the Steelers, Pitt and Yinzer Nation obsessed with this losing formula?
What are you talking about ?
Nobody and I mean nobody is wanting 3 yards and a cloud of dusts
Having an effective running game makes passing a helluva lot easier .

Did we score enough ? No
Was it because we ran too much ? Also no

Most Steelers fans on Steelers social media are happy to be run first, because it's the Steelers Way. That's what most believe in Local Yinzer Naton from what i read. They want Canada out, but they still want run first footbal.

As for college, I oppose run first at every level. Pitt's big 11-3 championship year was because they were wide open, score fast and often through the air, win high scoring shootouts, not done with running the ball and defense.
I always knew your Facebook group was out of the norm.

Of the top 10 passing offenses in the league this year, only Detroit didn’t make the playoffs. Of the top 10 running offenses, only a couple made the playoffs.

This isn’t Joe Yinzers NFL anymore.

Reactions: Pitt79

Did we score enough ? No
maybe you don't expose yourself to enough Steelers social media, plenty of Yinzers still masturbate over 3 yards and a cloud of dust, to say "nobody" is nowhere near correct.

I always knew your Facebook group was out of the norm.

Of the top 10 passing offenses in the league this year, only Detroit didn’t make the playoffs. Of the top 10 running offenses, only a couple made the playoffs.

This isn’t Joe Yinzers NFL anymore.
Exactly how I feel, and if Kenny can't consistently throw for 25-30 TDs and 3500-4000 yards per season, he'll need to be replaced, sooner rather than later.

Did we score enough ? No
Actually, Art II came out a few years ago with this mandate. It has caused the poor choices of OC.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
Is Andy Reid great?

I might have to add him to my list with Belichick. At least for me he’s quietly done this…

Reactions: Burgh15
Is Andy Reid great?

I might have to add him to my list with Belichick. At least for me he’s quietly done this…
I recently said he was at a different level than coaches like Tomlin, Harbaugh, Carroll, etc. and some disagree because of the Super Bowls. I think winning 10+ games every year, winning in the playoffs, and making it to conference championship games is huge even if you don’t win the Super Bowl every year like the Patriots did.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I recently said he was at a different level than coaches like Tomlin, Harbaugh, Carroll, etc. and some disagree because of the Super Bowls. I think winning 10+ games every year, winning in the playoffs, and making it to conference championship games is huge even if you don’t win the Super Bowl every year like the Patriots did.
Sort of like Cowher, but Reid has done it longer now and more consistently lately.

Tomlin and Harbaugh have 5 combined playoff wins since 2013. Reid alone has 10 in that same timeframe.

Reactions: Burgh15 and Fk_Pitt
Sort of like Cowher, but Reid has done it longer now and more consistently lately.

Tomlin and Harbaugh have 5 combined playoff wins since 2013. Reid alone has 10 in that same timeframe.
It takes an elite QB that’s why Reid has done it.

Oh wait…

Reactions: str61166
maybe you don't expose yourself to enough Steelers social media, plenty of Yinzers still masturbate over 3 yards and a cloud of dust, to say "nobody" is nowhere near correct.
I’d say it’s simply your own covert of old men

He also only has 1 ring in all those years
Which is why he wasn’t on my list. Lots of guys only have one super bowl title like him. My litmus test has always been multiple titles. But he keeps piling up conference championship games and that’s pretty significant.

I’d say it’s simply your own covert of old men
I agree, I'm a 63 year old Steelers fan that wants to go full on 2023 spread the field, air it out, score fast and often, be built to win 42-38 games. Very rare among Steelers fans my age who grew up in the 70s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT