ADVERTISEMENT

@bballinsiderfromPitt California

Wow, if he won 5 WPIAL games, would UConn had hired him? Just kidding, I really like BballinsiderfromPitt. And Pepperdine is a Top 5 place to go to college, from a pure location standpoint. Always thought they underachieved. Malibu is awesome.
That was actually the deal I had with Hurley!

The most gorgeous campus in an America. That view of the Pacific from on top of campus! Spectacular. Nearby Santa Monica has taken a downturn over the years but damn it is incredible there. Good luck.

Seems like a good place for Fede?

The most gorgeous campus in an America. That view of the Pacific from on top of campus! Spectacular. Nearby Santa Monica has taken a downturn over the years but damn it is incredible there. Good luck.

Seems like a good place for Fede?
Apparently he wants too much money. We have a good pot of NIL, but can’t pay him enough.

Good to know about Santa Monica, one of the places I was looking.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Congratulations! Seeing the Pacific daily is very stress-relieving. Of course, that’s when you’re not in bball season! I work right across from Torrey Pines Golf Course! Driving by the Pacific every day makes the commute bearable.

And Washington State/Oregon State.

We have a new gym breaking ground soon, the beach and probably a bigger NIL budget than Pitt with a couple movie stars backing us. We’ll be ok.

I used to like Pepperdine in the pre-Gonzaga days and they stayed good for a bit when Gonzaga got good then fell off a cliff. Not sure what happened but in my opinion, there's not many mid-majors with more to sell than Pepperdine.

And Washington State/Oregon State.

We have a new gym breaking ground soon, the beach and probably a bigger NIL budget than Pitt with a couple movie stars backing us. We’ll be ok.
Congrats, that's an awesome opportunity. I've been on the Pepperdine campus, just a beautiful spot, and a beautiful part of the world. Been a long time since the Wave made any noise, best of luck bringing them back into the picture. Finding the next one of these guys will help:

images

Well congrats to you !

Even though we look at the same thing and typically see two different things there’s never too many Panther fans !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT