Big 12 is hot garbage

Dointhatrag

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2017
Iowa st loses to Louisiana
Kansas loses to Arkansas st

C Carolina leading 14-0 over kansas
Texas tech 21-20 over Houston Baptist in the 3rd

And it’s the only conference FOX can show on its airwaves. At least there’s OU and Texas.

Tech trying to hold on 35-33 with 3 to go against Houston Baptist, steam that lost by 27 to north Texas last week

Considering each B12 team only has one non-conference game, these results could actually be devastating to their power rankings and perceived conference strength. Could impact their playoff chances.

HA! Pot calling kettle black. The college football world has been making fun of your division for 10 years.....let alone 10 minutes.

Still mad bro... 13-9
i have NEVER ridiculed Pitt fan for bringing that up. If I were you, I’d bring it up every time in a debate with WVU fan.

BTW, congrats on going undefeated in non-con games for the first time since 1991 when Panthers joined Big East. Kudos!!

Reactions: HOF Coach
HA! Pot calling kettle black. The college football world has been making fun of your division for 10 years.....let alone 10 minutes.
Don't you have some sheep to round up? How many National Championships do you have? Again thx 4 trolling

Reactions: bschulter
Don't you have some sheep to round up? How many National Championships do you have? Again thx 4 trolling
Same as you in the modern era. You sound like Cleveland Brown fan talking about the days of Jim Brown. As a Steelers season tix holder, I always laugh at that. Pitt won its only natty when the city was one of 5-10 best areas for HS football. It was 45 years ago.

Pitt should have always been a superior program to WVU up until about 10 years ago when shift to South was crystal clear. It was not and it’s because the university isn’t tightly woven and able to perform due diligence to hire capable administrators in its athletics department. Pitt AND WVU fan agree on this.

Last edited:
i have NEVER ridiculed Pitt fan for bringing that up. If I were you, I’d bring it up every time in a debate with WVU fan.

BTW, congrats on going undefeated in non-con games for the first time since 1991 when Panthers joined Big East. Kudos!!

Your reply and loss still stings I see... Rich Rod says hi.

Reactions: pierre93
beat it

or I will be forced to break out my hoopie, sheep, tooth, deliverance references

Same as you in the modern era. You sound like Cleveland Brown fan talking about the days of Jim Brown. As a Steelers season tix holder, I always laugh at that. Pitt won its only natty when the city was one of 5-10 best areas for HS football. It was 45 years ago.

Pitt should have always been a superior program to WVU up until about 10 years ago when shift to South was crystal clear.

Reactions: WVUinColumbus

PITT in your head even on a Sunday morning...

Pitt should have always been a superior program to WVU up until about 10 years ago when shift to South was crystal clear. It was not and it’s because the university isn’t tightly woven and able to perform due diligence to hire capable administrators in its athletics department. Pitt AND WVU fan agree on this.
Figures you'd root for Pittsburgh pro teams but hate on Pitt. So typical

PITT in your head even on a Sunday morning...
Nah. I frequent this board often during football and hoops season. Typically offer rebuttals to WVU related topics. Not all, but many northern hoopie WVU fans still consider Pitt a rival despite not being in conference.

Figures you'd root for Pittsburgh pro teams but hate on Pitt. So typical
What are you talking about? Pittsburgh one of the greatest cities in the world. However, even great cities have less appealing areas like Oakland.....specifically, referring to the “soft” university that resides there. And I’m not talking about Carlow.

What are you talking about? Pittsburgh one of the greatest cities in the world. However, even great cities have less appealing areas like Oakland.
Well I'm sure your sister or cousins look appealing to you. Great job of racking on Pitt that is a Nationally renowned University. Get lost Jethro

Last edited:

Do you think WVU would beat Pitt this year?

By your idiotic definition of “modern era” football, then the Steelers 4 Super Bowls wouldn’t count either.

Do you think WVU would beat Pitt this year?
Of course. We would beat Pitt pretty much every season since we have been in XII. Superior conference to ACC which is littered with small, metro schools and larger schools that emphasize hoops. Pitt’s style of play couldn’t keep up in this league.

We would beat them annually in hoops and football, in my opinion.

So you came on the Pitt site to say that Oakland is less appealing and you are a fan of WV? You must be delusional!

What are you talking about? Pittsburgh one of the greatest cities in the world. However, even great cities have less appealing areas like Oakland.....specifically, referring to the “soft” university that resides there. And I’m not talking about Carlow.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Of course. We would beat Pitt pretty much every season since we have been in XII. Superior conference to ACC which is littered with small, metro schools and larger schools that emphasize hoops. Pitt’s style of play couldn’t keep up in this league.

We would beat them annually in hoops and football, in my opinion.
And to think that wvcc would love to join the ACC but due to barbaric fan behaviors and poor academics it wont happen.

The 1970’s is part of the modern era. Doesn’t WV have their own message board? Another option is for you to go to the message board of a team that you actually play.
Fair enough. Just thought I’d offer a rebuttal to ridiculous notion of Pitt fan (or any ACC team other than Clemson) tossing shade at XII.

Fair enough. Just thought I’d offer a rebuttal to ridiculous notion of Pitt fan (or any ACC team other than Clemson) tossing shade at XII.
Pitt fans have no problem throwing shade at their own conference. If 3 ACC teams got embarrassed by losing to Sun Belt teams, then the same thing would have been posted.

I see a lot of replies with derogatory comments about WV (not about WVU) but not much substance😬
Well since alot of your fans crawl out from the sticks and wvcc gives out Master's degrees there is alot of substance. Let's dont forget remedial studies too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT